• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

like a boss >.>

da8ZT.png

lmao look this
kk i fail i didnt put "victory" on screen but some random guys beat sk ^^
RyVq8.png

lmao look this
kk i fail i didnt put "victory" on screen but some random guys beat sk ^^
RyVq8.png

Sk is shit without wickd, also they didnt qualify for IEM kiev, they lost to some random team.
And SK was scriming vs this team so Ocelote could practice toplane. probably MoMa and Ocelote changing lane.

Sk is shit without wickd, also they didnt qualify for IEM kiev, they lost to some random team.
And SK was scriming vs this team so Ocelote could practice toplane. probably MoMa and Ocelote changing lane.

yeh sk doing pretty bad without wickd :p and yes it was oce going top

Last edited:
Im finally going to play League of Legends again... Feels like a loong time (14days) !!

According to a xin's logic (0/22/7 with 43 CS] I'm feeding.. Fiddle [12/8/16 149 cs] trolls gona troll.

GOOOO PLANTIUUM !

r0nrr4.png

Gogo u can do it :) Play shaco to assure victory!

Lol i just found out MoMa left SK.Gaming only after a few weeks playing with them ^^

He says the reason is because he need more time to study etc but thats not the real reason. The real reason is he think they suck and have bad communcation when playing.

Read all about it here:_ League of Legends: MoMa steps down from SK.LoL | SK Gaming

Last edited by a moderator:
1000th victory!

fmo01s.png

See you all in another 1000 victorys.. (or my 1000th lost >.>)

Back