• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Updating on my way to PLAANTIUUM !! ;]] u mad?
also karthus is fun to play atm with exhaust + flash, but gonna try tp+revive someday :D

e6ri14.png

A friend told me that if you had 999 wins you could ask people from riot at forums to play with you for your 1000th win

Didn't think about that when I got it, maybe I should have asked..

But truth be told, I don't really like riot staff because I started playing before their was a EU or NA server, it was just one server.

But then it got turned into the "NA server" So I am stuck playing on NA because I can't transfer to EU, and I refuse to make a second account.

So I'm just gonna wait till they make NA to EU transfers, so I can play with my actual friends >.>

Didn't think about that when I got it, maybe I should have asked..

But truth be told, I don't really like riot staff because I started playing before their was a EU or NA server, it was just one server.

But then it got turned into the "NA server" So I am stuck playing on NA because I can't transfer to EU, and I refuse to make a second account.

So I'm just gonna wait till they make NA to EU transfers, so I can play with my actual friends >.>

Same for me :p I got a lvl 30 on NA with king beta rammus king, black alistar and like 16k rp left but since i couldnt transfer to eu im stuck there ^^ altho im not stubborn and made another acc on euw

Yep, Everyone who got dodge runes will get their ip back:S But kinda good they removing it, its op for jax:D

I bought queen ashe.. OH GOD FIX HER SHITTY WALK! Wasted 10$ getting enough RP ,l,

Back