• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Oh that's right, when they reseted the ELO I was earning like 30 elo per match.
Btw, bye EURO money I agree with that, here In Spain we want to remove the euro and then come back to our national money.:)

Oh that's right, when they reseted the ELO I was earning like 30 elo per match.
Btw, bye EURO money I agree with that, here In Spain we want to remove the euro and then come back to our national money.:)

Lol? What are u talking about you don't listened Rubalcaba's Interview? It's Impossible, cuz If we remove Euro Spains Fall down... -.- You have to know what are u talking about -.-...

wat lol spain wont use euro anymore?

Yes, they will -.-

Rubalcaba is not the president. He cant talk. I know what Im talking about. A stats highschool is studying it to bring back the national money.

it wont happen, it would be more devastating to bring all national currencies back than having crisis with euro

Just to EOT this.

Its not the Euro fault. Its European Union fault and the bullshit called "Democracy"

Sucky times are coming, war, economical crash far worse than the one from 2009...

Last edited:
Back to the topic?
zTkbR.png

Last edited:
From no badge to silver in less than a week.
PKDuF.png

Bronze and silver done, going for the gold.

Back