• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

aG8Lg.png

Talon <3

Crusher it's an overall great game, just the community sucks balls, good luck :)

Yes when they are on my team I try to fuck them, I say Why the fuck dont you go to your fucking East side ? Fuck you, from now on I understand the racist people and then Ignore button. ^^

Nice jungle changes they gonna do:D for example blue Wraiths. The longer they live they give more gold,experience and they become stronger too:D same for wolfs maybe more jungle mobs

Thank you Nevalopo, by the way yesterday I had like 1240 and today I've reached 1346. Tomorrow I hope to reach 1400+ ^^
What u think about? Am I getting a bit better than before? I DID SOLO, not duo. :p

Lol I was about to tell u guys, I scored 2 triples, 2 quadras and 1 penta in the same game with yi xD

Back