• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Just started playing, level 10 at the moment :p EU West. I'm so bad it's not even funny.. lol.

You guys got any advice on what I should know/read/learn to improve? Been playing with Veigar and Annie the Creepy Child :D Tried Volibear and got owned, couldn't really do much cause it doesn't have ranged attacks and enemy just kept ranging me if I get near the minions. I'm sure there's a trick to it though, I've seen lots of melee heroes kick ass.

Best Regards,
Ispiro.

Just started playing, level 10 at the moment :p EU West. I'm so bad it's not even funny.. lol.

You guys got any advice on what I should know/read/learn to improve? Been playing with Veigar and Annie the Creepy Child :D Tried Volibear and got owned, couldn't really do much cause it doesn't have ranged attacks and enemy just kept ranging me if I get near the minions. I'm sure there's a trick to it though, I've seen lots of melee heroes kick ass.

Best Regards,
Ispiro.

PROTIP: watch streams own3d.tv and read guides and metas and everything on solomid.net

Anyone want to play a game? I am available on North America and EU West!

Had a bit fun with my volibear :)

JHO3M.png

Last edited:
How can I record my game on League of Legends?
If I try with hypercam it's all black :s

Any suggestions?

Decided to pick up twitch off my dustbin and see how it goes, he's really fcking fun lol Poor soraka, wasted so many oracles
RSJhj.png

Depends on your style, do you like to play smart or you like to run in and fuck people up but with a high chance of getting destroyed?
EDIT: Tell me your favorite champs to play

Depends on your style, do you like to play smart or you like to run in and fuck people up but with a high chance of getting destroyed?
EDIT: Tell me your favorite champs to play

i like veigar cuz i can do high dmg fast and pwn ppl lol.. i like volibear too and that monkey with da stick(forgot name)

i was looking and i saw olaf pantheon they hit pretty hard too

I don't play olaf much so I don't know much about him, pantheon is only good if he has a few kills and decent farm early game, if not, he's screwed.

Back