• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

@abes: "too easy" look at your win / loss roflmao

prest@ : yeah i know but it was becuse i 5 of the times i have ben played its becuse they are noobs and feeding and i havent ben playing for 3 month so i started to play again.

and i am almost level 30 so i will only play ranked games with my rl mates. you can check my match history later when i am 30 :D

@up NEVER say too easy. I hate people who do that after a match. also i know alot of people who have been banned because this behaviour

@Imac u should not play Shaco because he requiers high skill to be successfull with.

Last edited:
Hate the "2 easy", "easy", "2 ez", FUCK THEM, when they harrased or they played against noobs/feeders or 4 vs 5.
2 easy. DO U WANT A PUNCH IN YOUR FUCKING FACE? nigger.

Hate the "2 easy", "easy", "2 ez", FUCK THEM, when they harrased or they played against noobs/feeders or 4 vs 5.
2 easy. DO U WANT A PUNCH IN YOUR FUCKING FACE? nigger.

dude thats like 95% exactly like a friend said on skype when some douche said "2 ez", instead of the "When they harrased or they played against noobs/feeders or 4 v 5" he said "When you play against people who have IQ less than 30, push an inner tower while they're all mia. FUCK UR COUCH U SON OF CUNTS HEADS DAT SHIET WAS TOO EZ TO SAY TOO FUCKING EZ" lol'd

no, not at all
no idea why u would think that o_O
qJNgu.png

Just enter a game and when it starts say "I AFK" and be afk so your team mates will go afk.

why the fuck i moved to west. this is a fucking joke carrying like shit and still losing.

FUck this gonna troll and make my acc banned

im sooo glad that i moved to east hhuehuehuehueuhe :> played on my second account 3 games on west today. lost 3 while i was tryharding like a boss and playing all those so called "OP" champs :>. cant carry too heavy :D

btw.
anyone know of faster way to loose elo than trolling? queue dodging is like 20 min wait every time :E and trolling is also 20 min
my mate went from 1700 to 1400 in 1 or 2 days (dont remember actually ;d but he was no life'ing) or something and didnt troll or afk'd, and didnt get any warning. easy way if ur gonna go solo lane just watch what your opponent will be then pick the weakest champ against enemy champ, get wards(place them as fuckd as possible) and all that shit but push 24/7 like a mad man and when ur gonna get ganked just dont react sometimes(every second gank u can try to escape XD). if your going botlane than its a little bit harder but still achievable. if ur support try to initiate but in worst moments ever, as AD carry go overextend and shit. and the most important think is to be sorry and sooo innoncent in gamechat, because if you will play with "tryharders" they will understand and dont report u XDD(crazy but true). i tried that with 4 games in a row ofc normals but w/e ;d. (game wont last more than 20 mins)
also you can like feed 1 game then play another great, tryhard and all that shit (preferably normal game) u wont get banned as they look if ur trolling every game or just u had badluck XD

under 20 minutes its impossible. u can actually play great for 10 minutes and then get "DC" and come back in 15 minutes time MAYBE none will report u ;D

Last edited:
Back