• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I just got an answer back of what they said, There is not going to be any freezes its just suspensions..

The first time u use it u will get a warning/ban but if u abuse again u will get freezed.

so now everyone who use the bugg will only get banned for 7 days??? and the guys who use will get 10k rp free?

so now everyone who use the bugg will only get banned for 7 days??? and the guys who use will get 10k rp free?
Look, u used it right for example the first time it worked 4-5times, now when they remove the rp if u use it again they will freeze your account untill u payed

You are so scared rofl.

Lol. i am not scared i diddent use it on my main account so i dont really care. but i just want to be 100 % sure on what is going to happen. many of my friends is asking me if they are getting banned or deleted.

@zatjin Gratz on your new champ Shaco when you have leard to play him you will own :D the op champ ever (Shaco)

Zatjin approves Viktor!

@Abes800 Thanks, I bought Viktor now :$ So, now I am going to play him for a while :D

Last edited:
No, not really.

Just get q in the start, then max E. Then get the Agument:Death or something.

I rape every single one of you.

mh18y.png

Back