• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Wat buy?
IDjld.png

I'm thinking of buying Talon next..

Either Talon or Fizz...

Though I love Talon, never really played Fizz, might buy them both though.
Probably getting Talon first :)

@Korrex.
Play wiss mi tmrw?

Go Talon first and you'll rack the IP up like nobody's business ^^.
Also, okay :D

That's how you play Annie motherfuckers!! btw anyone want to team up on NA servers hit me up keep gettin horrible teammates.
52jjvo.png

I'm looking for a one person who wants to play custom game (5 vs 5).
My nick ingame GarQet.
We have 9/10, one person need!!!!

I disapprove for dem 2 death caps. This Gp should of 2 shot you, lol. Btw, the fuck is up with that many Teleports LOL

Having 2 death caps makes you seem like such a noob, why would you ever stack death caps. Should of gotten like zhonya's hourglass some ap and armor for gp, plus a good active.

Having 2 death caps makes you seem like such a noob, why would you ever stack death caps. Should of gotten like zhonya's hourglass some ap and armor for gp, plus a good active.

Not the greatest but far from noob :)
Hourglass would of been a definite if I was getting focused or threatened umm the AP was nice, I was nuking them like crazy!! bro!! the teleports idk I wasn't in a team game I was solo, I usually run it because I get put with noobs so I got to watch multiple lanes and it's good for ganking.

But yeh I guess you could consider me noobie xD but I still get dem killz!!

Use dem Teleport to push! With that amount of AP you should be able to rape turrets D:
You had easy enemies, if they could not get you down...a warmogs and some gangplank fruits should easily rape you D:

Use dem Teleport to push! With that amount of AP you should be able to rape turrets D:
You had easy enemies, if they could not get you down...a warmogs and some gangplank fruits should easily rape you D:

Aaaah fuck nah get at me son
!?!!?!?!

xD

PS! in all seriousness thanks for the criticism helps me become better xD

You should never be happy with yourself so you can improve yo!
I wish your enemies had a Veigar, ULT.

Back