• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

omg. why nerf life steal items... -.-

Because Tryndamere doesn't even need to recall late game?

Depends which one. HD 720p 1.5Mbit is enough. But for Full HD its good to have atleast 5Mbit

1.5Mbit, are you shitting me?
Isn't that equal to like 150kbps?
Which then leaves, uploading at 150kbps you will have unbearable both ingame and in the stream, don't talk about shit you don't know.

Because Tryndamere doesn't even need to recall late game?

1.5Mbit, are you shitting me?
Isn't that equal to like 150kbps?
Which then leaves, uploading at 150kbps you will have unbearable both ingame and in the stream, don't talk about shit you don't know.

8bits=1 byte
You dont know that and you says i talk shit?

BTW.

Why none is playing Viktor? Its true definition for tons of damage

Nerfing the life steal items is pretty much the best thing they have done. I personally heal upto 150-200 every hit when im fed <.<

Nerfing the life steal items is pretty much the best thing they have done. I personally heal upto 150-200 every hit when im fed <.<

True. Also it evens out with BT only losing half the stacks now instead of all.

Ezreal & Nunu bot.
Lee Sin jungle.
Gragas mid.
Malphite top.

Ezreal's Essence Flux decreases the attack speed of enemy champions it passes through by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% for 5 seconds.
Gragas's Barrel Roll slows affected units' attack speed by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% for 3 seconds.
Lee Sin's Cripple slows affected units' attack speed by 30 / 37.5 / 45 / 52.5 / 60% for 4 seconds.
Malphite's Ground Slam slows affected units' attack speed by 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50% for 4 seconds.
Nunu's Ice Blast reduces an enemy unit's attack speed by 25% for 4 seconds.
Nunu's Absolute Zero slows the attack speed of all nearby enemy units by 25% while channeling for 3 seconds.

In 5v5 rated if they have ad jungler, ad top and ad carry bot > gg!

57Pm3.png

Back