• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Who said I wanna stream in full HD? My computer is good enough to stream, it just might be my internet or I do something wrong.

Who said I wanna stream in full HD? My computer is good enough to stream, it just might be my internet or I do something wrong.

well not streaming in hd is not watchable :p and im telling u... streaming requiers a REALLYY good computer. And as i said, Internet of atleast 10/10.

My friend is streaming aswell not in HD and its fine, enough to watch.. of course not like 'pro' streams like TSM, CLG etc but it works ^^.

What do you mean with 10/10 Internet?

My friend is streaming aswell not in HD and its fine, enough to watch.. of course not like 'pro' streams like TSM, CLG etc but it works ^^.

What do you mean with 10/10 Internet?

10 mbits upload speed and 10 mbits download speed cannot explain anymore if u have no computer knowledge

basically how "fast" ur internet is.

Lol ofc there is, talk to your dad/mom.

edit: nvm you're 21

Ehm, call your ISP and order a better internet connection?

^

LOGIC FTW ! :D

Anyways,does that Fiora seem OP to anyone else except me? I mean,her every spell powns <.<

10 mbits upload speed and 10 mbits download speed cannot explain anymore if u have no computer knowledge

basically how "fast" ur internet is.
2mbit upload is enough for succesful streaming and you do not need a "REALLY GOOD computer".

12.jpg

Looks awesome!

Back