• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH dc while inhi 500hp. Dunno whats with mine duo partner he lost connection in TS, dunno what happend AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I THINK HE SMASHED HIS KEYBOARD AHAHHAHAHAHA

Buggeddd me and mate both froze, tried to reconnect like 15 times eventually we get in, doesnt come up with reconnect or show in match history GG

TEEMO <3
93936692457904600465.png

can you still sign up for pbc?
oh and TSM FOR THE FUCKING WIN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here some matches :3

lolmaz.png

I know im not good with Shaco :(
But Fiora... I love her!
(That 8/16/8 a teamate -Teemo- did Rage Quit and was 4 vs 5, hard thing but i was a bit op and was like 1 vs 3 but at least i was killing 2 and then i died... hard but we did :D)

Here some matches :3

lolmaz.png

I know im not good with Shaco :(
But Fiora... I love her!
(That 8/16/8 a teamate -Teemo- did Rage Quit and was 4 vs 5, hard thing but i was a bit op and was like 1 vs 3 but at least i was killing 2 and then i died... hard but we did :D)

You died in a custom game :(

Does anyone know how to bug that first win of the day? ;P i mean the IP boost

Some ranked games
AEJQv.jpg

Uhh that morde game idk what happend xD

Wtf ashe game 441IP ????? i get like 100ip every game and day first mby 230~

@up idk but some dudes got like 23champion and lvl 27 im lvl 27 and got 11champion and only 2 costs 6300..

Znwru.jpg

Too stronk for 1400, those two low score i was trolling so i decided to feed a little my enemy xD

Back