• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

just played a game ashe got 5/5 while our leona got like 0/7 and her premade motherfucker shit whole bitch ass motherfucker 3/8 and they blamed me for not using my ulti in one gank once fucking premade fags

just played a game ashe got 5/5 while our leona got like 0/7 and her premade motherfucker shit whole bitch ass motherfucker 3/8 and they blamed me for not using my ulti in one gank once fucking premade fags

you_mad.jpg

I haven't read all of the posts, so I don't know if this has been posted but did you know about the free rp glitch, that is now patched?

You could buy rp, choose country: Netherlands, then write in random information, and still get rp o_O

got to know about it a couple of days ago, but it was patched like 2 months ago or more -.-

Jarvan is so great in the jungle, seriously. If you hit someone with your combo they are pretty much dead, and if someone in the other team is fed, just use your ulti and combo on them and they are pretty much dead lol :p

NO PATCH THIS WEEK! only small patch tomorow for couple hotfixes!!!!! next week is DA PATCH!......

And soraka is getting an art remake on her original skin and all her other skins!!! YEEES

Hey guys! So I can say that there is work currently happening on her remake! I'm actually animating her new starcall RITE NAO.

What I can't say however, is when she'll be ready to hit the streets with her fine self.

For the haters ;)

Like Gangplank, she's getting her other skins redone as well. Bananas are still in question.

Would the peanut butter jelly dance look too derpy on Soraka? :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZAGBL6UBA&ob=av3e

I GOT MY FIRST PENTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ol29r.jpg

sadly it wasnt recording D:

Back