• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

qSKIw.png

images

Ye I know right?
But seriously friendlist and everything is fucked up, started playing custom with rl's until it's fixed <.<

Hecarim is bad, has low cc and nothing about him is really tanky, so he would be a weak bruiser and if you go too tanky enemies would not be afraid of you, meaning you either are squishy and deal some damage or you are tanky and do nothing (only thing is your ult with a short fear and the E with like 20 second cd and a short knockback..).
He can win some lanes (saw a few streams) but I rather keep the IP for other champions, which have a use and are not just for the looks, lol.

You are Phreak? LOL

Anyway i hate any kind of a wireless mouse :)

mine is cannon though.

Well i once had a problem with usb mouses because some times it just randomly disconnect.

@Up that's exactly what happens, I thought it was my usb port but then I changed the slot it was on and had the same problem.. It randomly disconnects and sometimes it connects again but most of the time I have to unplug it and replug it [which by that time I'm dead already]

Well i once had a problem with usb mouses because some times it just randomly disconnect.
@Up that's exactly what happens, I thought it was my usb port but then I changed the slot it was on and had the same problem.. It randomly disconnects and sometimes it connects again but most of the time I have to unplug it and replug it [which by that time I'm dead already]

Wut?
I have had a wireless mouse for 5 years and it has never disconnected, only problem is it takes shitload of batteries -.-
It's fcked now but that's because of water damage :D

Can you buy it?

Nope :(
Thats why I bought Ezreal wanted to go ad but played 3 games ap like the first 2 games were standard 2nd game was crazy 26/11/11 they had blitzcrank,alistar,ryze,singed and natilus like their cc too much but we won ^^ 3 hit ryze xD

Back