• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

yeye
oecoi.jpg

Kill minions first? Wait for their mistake? Grab them from bushes?

It's not that hard.

No you :p

@Late

I just like him because you can do amazing moves with him.
When you start playing him you will understand what i mean.

Just looking on the skills of Varus, he can easily beat Ezreal (skillwise, Varus gets bonus magic damage from his q as well as attack speed from his passive, so that alone makes him stronger since Ez takes more time to build up the 5 stacks of his passive, only if he then hits his W he has a chance, while I don't think the debuff is making up for the huge bonus damages of Varus), if he is not simply auto attacking without moving, Ez just scales bad into late game imo, also he is bad vs. sustain and you can only win lanes if enemies are too retarded to dodge, in this case you can also play with Blitz tho...
Played a normal game today since people troll so hard in ranked...An ap jungle eve said Mundo was not viable, been through with normals now aswell, lol.

Hecarim is so far the most OP hero ive seen. Will get nerfed to the ground in the next patch, anyways thats my prediction.

Last edited:
-"How's heracrim?"
-"He's meh, like voli :/"
TheOddOne

My opinion is that he seems boring and falls off when game goes on. Haven't seen him on top lane yet but I heard he's sustain is good for that lane...

Terror patches are here again! EUW down...

Back