• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Fail build for vayne though, haha.
It's easy cause their noobs.

i know its not good shit for her, but all i get through my games, are either insane damage, or attack speed, thats why i dont like LoL That much.
i just completed a game with the same char and got my first ever 2x legendary and God like :>>>

i know its not good shit for her, but all i get through my games, are either insane damage, or attack speed, thats why i dont like LoL That much.
i just completed a game with the same char and got my first ever 2x legendary and God like :>>>

You don't like LoL because you're playing alone vs people who are incompetent retards who can't play the game and that's why you had 16 kills. If you played with a 5 man premade on ranked games lvl 30, 1500+ elo with that build, you would lose 0 - 30.

You don't like LoL because you're playing alone vs people who are incompetent retards who can't play the game and that's why you had 16 kills. If you played with a 5 man premade on ranked games lvl 30, 1500+ elo with that build, you would lose 0 - 30.

Dont think i would, im too pro,
this just prooves how bad the lol community is, everyone sucks at it. every game i join there are noobs, unlike HoN, I get smacked at that. < thats why i dont play hon that much trololo
@valentino, i have a really bad laptop :<< and lowest graphics i can run smoothly to pwn nub like you :>

this just prooves how bad the lol community is, everyone sucks at it. every game i join there are noobs, unlike HoN, I get smacked at that. < thats why i dont play hon that much trololo
@valentino, i have a really bad laptop :<< and lowest graphics i can run smoothly to pwn nub like you :>

Lvl up to 30, then play ranked and then we'll talk. LoL is exactly like HoN, theres just one thing, in HoN everything is overpowered, and if everything is overpowered, it is balanced.
In LoL, almost no one can win by himself. In HoN 1500 mmr, you can basicly just pick Deadwood and win every game because good players in HoN know how to use the overpoweredness against the noobs and smack their faces before the noob knows what happend. In LoL 1500 elo, GL playing by yourself, you can't even kill the support. And yes I did play HoN before I played LoL, I am 1700 mmr/psr.

Delete this post if it violates the rules of the thread or edit it to the following.

Lvl up to 30, then play ranked and then we'll talk.

Last edited:
I wonder if Dota2 has an offline mode... (I know that Dota has nothing to do with LoL but they kinda are the same game) I just want to play my friends through LAN instead of online atm so I can get better or against AI, I'm currently playing with friends on regular Dota for WC3 TFT but that's it... :/

Sometime I lower my graphics and resolution to lowest so I can pretend like I'm playing Paper Mario.
Feels good mang.

tbh lol 1300 elo is that hard I q dodge 100 from 1469 to 1369 and its really easy not saying im pro or anything I suck but its not that hard carried 2 games

Sometime I lower my graphics and resolution to lowest so I can pretend like I'm playing Paper Mario.
Feels good mang.

i can play skyrim and bf3 etc on ultra graphics with 60+ fps

i play lol at lowest graphics because it gives more vision of how everything happens imo :p no stupid spell animations flying everywhere and no debris and bazillion trees etc. i have always played on lowest graphics and i luv it :p

:pPPPPPPPPPPP

VUtQ5.png

Woah woah woah, you on NA or EU, Elementz?

EDIT: Lol nevermind, I played someone with a very similar name and he was really bad.

:pPPPPPPPPPPP

VUtQ5.png

No pentakills yet?

QUESTION:

Can you rename your masteries pages? I have like 6 of them and I can't remember which ones are which

Last edited:
"We do not do this normally, but I was able to make an exception and have refunded this content for you." ;>
Woho now I haz 12k ip varus come out so I can buy uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Woah woah woah, you on NA or EU, Elementz?

EDIT: Lol nevermind, I played someone with a very similar name and he was really bad.

No pentakills yet?

QUESTION:

Can you rename your masteries pages? I have like 6 of them and I can't remember which ones are which

ofcourse u can just click the name 6 or w/e its called and just rename and click save :p

That's cuz in hons system is trash you start off against average players instead of actual newbies.

[video=youtube;RkqVQ1aYKVE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkqVQ1aYKVE[/video]

This works right now and Riot is fixing it, there was some chinese dude who hacked the system so you can add more points into each mastery, 105% cooldown reduction on summoner spells and this is what you get.

Back