• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

lmaoooo
4071102_700b.jpg

How many uses smart cast?? its just so nice whit tristana/alistar but when i try like malzahar it just sucks, so i dont really know what i should do.. use normal cast or smart...

How many uses smart cast?? its just so nice whit tristana/alistar but when i try like malzahar it just sucks, so i dont really know what i should do.. use normal cast or smart...

both.. learn real smartcast and selfcast not just binding ur buttons to smartcast with q w e r >.< gotta use em like alt + q and shift + q and normal q. 3 diffrent for 3 diffrent situations and spells

Does anyone know a good website for league of legends statistics. I want to know what my kill/death ratio is. LoLKing doesn't show much

_sent from Samsung Galaxy SII_

lol I was lucky
I used the bug on pbe then in the middle of game the pbe went down XD so no proof I was cheating xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back