• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

What about it? It's beast, at least on my ELO.

9Eeg5.png

vayne is so fking pro

MEH.. vayne is a too high risk... vayne is the type of champion that is get fed --> dominate entire game and steamroll thru everything or don't get fed and be COMPLETETLY useless all game ^^

whats ur elo now?

donnu im on my way climbing back up :p was 0 before and i got +3 +6 and +12 some games. so its pretty slow to climb back up to 2k xd i geuss im around 600 now

dat build is probably best nida build atm ^^ except i would scrap the banshees and maybe insta trinity before atmogs

It almost dosent matter what item you get last, but I just said banshee because I couldn't find anything else xd

i hate how they censor bad words in LoL. just takes my flaming against them pointless, and looks silly :(

i hate how they censor bad words in LoL. just takes my flaming against them pointless, and looks silly :(

lol, its all like OMG YOU **** SON OF A **** **** EATING ILL ***** KILL YOU AND **** THE *** OUT OF YOU,I **** HOPE YOU GET ***** BY A ***** IN THE ***** etc.
But as Sizaro said, you can remove it :3

lol, its all like OMG YOU **** SON OF A **** **** EATING ILL ***** KILL YOU AND **** THE *** OUT OF YOU,I **** HOPE YOU GET ***** BY A ***** IN THE ***** etc.
But as Sizaro said, you can remove it :3
reported..... JOKING XD
how.. O.O
when youre in the game lobby u can see to the top right corner theres like a button with wheels says "click to edit your preferencers" click on that then unclick enable language filter

Back