• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Wow, I find it funny how this thread has become a "I have a bigger dick contest" (or who h/e you wanna put it)

Jack S has a point
This is a team game and you can't say 1v1 me nab!
Either you have a full team and i bring my team or either you shut the hell up and stop acting like a 9 years old kid :)

Jack S has a point
This is a team game and you can't say 1v1 me nab!
Either you have a full team and i bring my team or either you shut the hell up and stop acting like a 9 years old kid :)

your the same age as me, don't start bringing up all this 'grow up' shit, it's pointless.

Why every fcking noob saying on game or forums 1vs1 and i kill you matafaka this is game where you cant take 1vs1 matches because other champ can counter others.

L2P FCKING NOOB!

have you even saw me play? no, have you ever played me? no. is your argument valid? no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spamzspamssssssssssspamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah..

*Soraka incomming artwork & a new skin :)

333684-bigthumbnail.jpg

The current plan is to release the model rework with a new skin
- Morello, Lead Champion Designer , via the official forums.

*Athene's Item incomming patch

Athene's Unholy Grail "very likely" in next patch.

The last incarnation of AUG, taken from the PBE

Straight from the mouth of Nerf Master Suck Town to your ears; Morello had this to say about Athene's Unholy Grail's upcoming addition to the game:
We had to do a little more work on this item - it's very likely you'll see it in the next champion's patch.

485233_413510438667510_155123054506251_1617031_2093796123_n.jpg

* About the single skin on Varus:

Morello also had this to say about Varus launching with only one skin:
We're trying doing some single-skin releases so we can take a little longer on each skin. Since the expectation (rightfully so) has gone up on launch skin quality, we'd rather make sure we meet that bar than have two.

Not sure if this will stay this way or if we'll find something clever to help us do both, but we wanted to give this a whirl
^Morello

THATS IT

I wanted to 1v1 you yesterday, but you chickened out, and I added you, but you didn't accept the invite. so...

I wanted to 1v1 you yesterday, but you chickened out, and I added you, but you didn't accept the invite. so...

prolly wasnt online...

Pwning as usual:
24q0nk1.png

Back