• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

When you go out of your house, you only wear one shoe?

Reminds me of the joke that some Cho made, getting 6 boots because he has 6 legs..

Solo queue ftl.
hL7XH.jpg

You shouldve bought warmogs before atmas, if you are top don't run teleport, go ignite so you can get easy kills.

Yea, figured that out :p. My bad. (recommended items -.-)
I do, however, prefer teleport over ignite. Can easily save a tower being backdoored. Worth a lot more then a kill.

Yea, figured that out :p. My bad. (recommended items -.-)
I do, however, prefer teleport over ignite. Can easily save a tower being backdoored. Worth a lot more then a kill.

Teleport also gives you more map advantage with for example dragon fights (If the support or jungler wards the dragon).

Its just matter of how do you exactly play.

I am pro :)

@Hell sniper, there randoms, should i care?

Randoms level 8.

You should expect a lot of them, also playing TT.

But well, maybe you are the noob some games and that's why you got more loses than wins. You just get lucky when you win.

Im starting to love Riot more & more...

Free2Play Champions are being removed from Ranked Solo/Duo Queue soon unless you own the champions. We may revisit this policy in the future, but we are going to test this out.

Oh, so that isn't fucked up? Maybe not, but I still owned you, you had luck with the minions. They pushed mostly. I owned you mid lane.

loooooooooool, it was good 2 of your kills was where you had about ~80 hp left, but i still won, and that was the point. and everyone doubted me. :)

loooooooooool, it was good 2 of your kills was where you had about ~80 hp left, but i still won, and that was the point. and everyone doubted me. :)
I still do, since you talk so insanely .. dumb? [imo]

You still have more deaths then kills :p.

My first ever Pantheon Jungle Game :O!

It's a normal game.

KARsS.jpg

@connorryan

Why y remove dat post ;)

Last edited:
Back