• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

[video=youtube;R2hd62AdUoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2hd62AdUoQ[/video]
First time gragas...

Refer-a-Friend Fraud is No Laughing Matter! - League of Legends Community
THS-UncleSamyIwantyouscared.jpg

when I play morde:

When I walk down my lane this is what I see, everybody stops and raging at me
I got Zhonyas hourglass in my bag and I aint afraid to use it use it use it *diiiiingg*, I'm OP and I know it
Den derend den derend :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Can some1 tell me how to fucking carry as support?

I remember when Nevalopo said : It's possible to carry as support.

Yes, but how? tell me?

Example of the last game I had, I can't just win with support, tell me how please. I wanna know Nevalopo or if any1 other experienced knows.

Get AP instead of support items. Supports hit pretty hard, and constant without much waste, that's what makes them deadly if played with AP

Can some1 tell me how to fucking carry as support?

I remember when Nevalopo said : It's possible to carry as support.

Yes, but how? tell me?

Example of the last game I had, I can't just win with support, tell me how please. I wanna know Nevalopo or if any1 other experienced knows.

well for starters janna have a low win rate of 65% so basically u will win 65% of ur games if u are decent with her. and u are buildwing wrong items aswell :p Nothing u have there benefits people lategame i mean u have varus AND olaf and no zekes herald :eek: kages lucky pick? worst item :p

anyways, It also depends on what elo you are. If you are 0 - 1400 you sure as hell shouldnt play support. But anything above that is carryable with support janna. Just follow ur ad/jungler and always try to fuck up enemy blue early on by just going in attacking etc (they cant catch u cuz u jannaaaaaaaaa)

1st game mf ranked 18/6/11 got unoffical penta triple chased the 2 last ones abit then got double

well for starters janna have a low win rate of 65% so basically u will win 65% of ur games if u are decent with her. and u are buildwing wrong items aswell :p Nothing u have there benefits people lategame i mean u have varus AND olaf and no zekes herald :eek: kages lucky pick? worst item :p

anyways, It also depends on what elo you are. If you are 0 - 1400 you sure as hell shouldnt play support. But anything above that is carryable with support janna. Just follow ur ad/jungler and always try to fuck up enemy blue early on by just going in attacking etc (they cant catch u cuz u jannaaaaaaaaa)

Yeah, I know , I kinda facepalmed afterward when I realized I had no zekes :/ that was like a huge misstake. Should've bought it instead of luckpick idd.
But I did so much to defend varus, thats how he became so strong and the rest of the team. Hmm I'm at 1.7-1.8k atm~

Back