• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Can't i just cancel this graphically update?
I already had 60 fps without it so i don't really need it
beside that it gives me headache same as HoN graphics...
Thanks in advance!
Don't think it's possible, I'd like to do that too because well, I'm not that fond of it tbh >.<.

[video=youtube;0M15wr-5O18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M15wr-5O18&feature=g-all-u[/video]

Watch out we have a Master Darius...Get it? :p

Can't i just cancel this graphically update?
I already had 60 fps without it so i don't really need it
beside that it gives me headache same as HoN graphics...
Thanks in advance!

i dont like the new graphics either :p either make it super serious graphics or cartoonish like now.. not both ><

What's wrong with the new graphics? Looks good for me and seems better without the faply old graphics.

taste that ^^

lebnac.png

Nevalopo a good build for darius? What masteries do I set? And Runes? :) Thanks NEVAH.

Nevalopo a good build for darius? What masteries do I set? And Runes? :) Thanks NEVAH.
GUIDE BY SAINTVICIOUS

-Get botlane which feeds 1/20
-Jungle him
-Do not read what his abilities do, just press them
-Dont give any blue buffs to your mid lane
-BUY 2 MERCURY TREADS! THIS IS IMPORTANT, SELL LATER AND BUY TF
-Always blame your team for mistakes
-Standard ad page and ad masteries

taken from this game > 2:10:00 (LOL that face when he realizes that he bought 2 boots :D )
crs_saintvicious - Crs Saintvicious Holla

Saintvicious quotes - or, why you should be watching Saint : leagueoflegends

Guys

new graphic update had some blurry [making your eyes hurt like me] and they are now looking into it.. Can you still read??

Guys

new graphic update had some blurry [making your eyes hurt like me] and they are now looking into it.. Can you still read??

I agree at 100% it hurts, worse than the snow map. Not kidding. It confuses your head and eyes.

Back