• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Okay what the fuck is Teemo?
My brother keeps asking me the question.

People say he's a dog, people say he's a squirrel.
To me, he looks like a raccoon.

K wrote support ticket. Imma jsut copy paste what happend.

I think i have been hacked or troll atleast im freaking out. This is going to sound so weird but.. First of all ONLY ME have access to the account and i dont share it to no1. Not close friends or anything. I was waiting for a friend to finish a game but all of a sudden i see "You have been disconnected" and "you have logged in from another place~~"

I then ask my friend if he see me online or if it was just a bug but he saw me online playing a game of singed....

I was REALLY confused and wonderd if he could spectate the game. He then did that and apperently he went 10/1/5 with singed. After the game he never logged back onto the account. And the password were not changed.

I think i have been hacked or troll atleast im freaking out. This is going to sound so weird but.. First of all ONLY ME have access to the account and i dont share it to no1. Not close friends or anything. I was waiting for a friend to finish a game but all of a sudden i see "You have been disconnected" and "you have logged in from another place~~"

I then ask my friend if he see me online or if it was just a bug but he saw me online playing a game of singed....

I was REALLY confused and wonderd if he could spectate the game. He then did that and apperently he went 10/1/5 with singed. After the game he never logged back onto the account. And the password were not changed.

That's extremely creepy :(

Good guy hacker :D

I wish they would make volibear more useful, right now it pretty much is useless. You can use mundo to jungle, or solo top better than him. You could also use Udyr for the same things.

Voli Da bear?..

IJj4W3.jpg

Back