• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Old but gold ;)
Its gratz anyways dont matter the time realesed ;)

eve still op !
even at high elo huehue
nw2Mm.jpg

so how is draven ? some ppl say he is op some say he sux

im stil lsaving up for him missing 1k ip

Pretty OK, hard to master but when you do, you become OP :)

Im standing between Draven & Yorick. Hard decision ;D

Yeah Draven is kind of a hard champion to play, so I could see why noobs say he sucks. Though, if you are really good with him, then he can tear shit up

I bought draven now only got 771 ep left or smth like this, but gotta say Draven is totally worth it ;)
Im starting him with standard 3 hps and boots. Then 2xdorans blade then infinitynedge berserker greaves vampiric scepter/bloodthirster , phantom dancer last whisper . At infinity edge u alrd can be op if u kniw how to play him ;)

Ye, i bought draven too. His really fun to play with, but very hard to master. I totally recommend him and his worth 6300Ip. Ill try to go solotop/jungle with him once ive mastered him.

New map
pHCDI.jpg

-You cant recall back to base
-Platform dont heal you up
-You cant buy until you die
-Couple of heals on map (Heals for 150 ap.)

Edit 1: Now available on PBE! (Via custom games)

Much better and fun than Dominion :D frag every 10 sec :D

Next champ will be called Jayce, propably ap with thunder hammer.

Last edited:
Hey bogart you will probaly like this skin.
[video=youtube;zken6k7vb9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zken6k7vb9M&feature=g-all-u[/video]

Back