• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Does anyone know if it's possible to play LoL on windows mode?
If so, is it recommended? Or is full screen mode better?

I don't see myself playing Windowed anyway. No decent screen-side scrolling and no full focus ('distraction').

so im a complete noob when it comes to this game, just started 2 days ago
i FINALLY went positive at 5-2 with caitlyn, no other match had i scored more than 3 kills (with at least 5 deaths to go with it)
so im wondering what do yall think of caitlyn?

i FINALLY went positive at 5-2 with caitlyn, no other match had i scored more than 3 kills (with at least 5 deaths to go with it)

i think shes a cool champion

Hey bintzer ;) co you joined lol!
If you need help msg me.
If you dunno what items to buy go to mobafire.com , they have great guides!

Never stick to a single champion or you'll really get bored fast :)

Mobafire=Total tards

Okay , tell me a great build for alistar as a total tank ;) i will try it out and say which was better :)

Yeees yessyeysyeryeayadfghadh

summoners,

this weekend from friday, june 1st at 7pm pst, until monday, june 4th at 7am pst, all league of legends games in na, eune and euw will gain a double ip bonus. Yes, this 100% increase will work in conjunction with any ip and xp boosts you currently have on your accounts, too.

See you on the fields of justice

@EDIT

Trying out Draven on PBE NOW!!

Last edited:
Back