• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

hfiahfIUASHiASHGiASHGIASGHASOgfassssssssJFoiAJIBOUGHTPULSEFIREEZREALAWWYEAHofSSGSghsaiughAIUGHaisughaiusghAIUSHFAHguAShiAUShgsfliAUShfiUASFhaiusfhaIUSFHAuhaIUSFHkhiaHkhfUASHFAIOs

Can anyone find my mega hidden message? huehue

yeah he is really cool. too bad i played 3 games and i havent been able to play him in one. either banned or instapicked lol

on a side note.. i just looted nomad parchemnt after 2378462378 nomads.
S5Es1.png

Is anyone here willing to gimme 10€ for PFE!? Im out of money these days atm and it's on sale =(

ANYONE
PLEASE
SEND ME A PM
WE CAN MAKE SOME SORT OF DEAL ATLEAST IM IN NEED<3

299Tz.png

Play Akali they said. We won't feed all the other lanes they said.

Guys please, have anyone here tried the prepaid card thingy? are they legit shit? same rp for same price as paypal?

Urgently :<

Even more PFE people who think it's cool and pro to have the most expensive skin without being able to play ez?

Yeah, i've seen plenty of those in my games. I might have to buy it for 3K RP though :p

Im actually an old Ezreal player, i bought the champ september 2010 he was my third champion in League of legends so that's why im kinda "desperate" to get it :p

lOOOOOOOL

BLITZ GRAB = BUG SPLAT GG WP HAHA

Last edited:
Back