• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Champion number 101 is going to be Morello's first champion made :D YAY

[Morello - Lead Champion Designer] ( THE GUY THAT NERFS EVERYCHAMP EVERY PATCH >.>)

@EDIT

And im 90% sure it's going to be an AP because he confirmed it couple months back ^.-

It's self-explanatory?
East = Eastern Europe.
West = Western Europe.
Now what country is in west by default? That's right, the U.K.
Meaning that most english speaking players and competent ones as well, can be found in west.

First match on Eu west (Serious account is serious)

H0HNLH.png

IGN: I Poop Blood

Recently started a serious Ranked Team. Some games we've played the last days:

So far so good :)

Also, we've got a clan website. Feel free to check it out, will update it with photos and comments from our trainings. A great list of counters can also be found there (not created by me though)
Clan site (Yes I know its pretty lame atm, but wanted smt smooth and quick)

If u think ur good enough,u should start streaming,so everyone could see :p

Good Work, but probably u havent been placed in right Elo since u probably are way better then your rivals!

Recently started a serious Ranked Team. Some games we've played the last days:

So far so good :)

Also, we've got a clan website. Feel free to check it out, will update it with photos and comments from our trainings. A great list of counters can also be found there (not created by me though)
Clan site (Yes I know its pretty lame atm, but wanted smt smooth and quick)

A little suggestion for the counter picks tab, dont make a link, write it all down there and put a little part that says "to download this, click here" because some people want to see the stuff before downloading it,to make sure its worth the time and stuff.. btw good luck

Theres nothing that has too be downloaded. The country pick tab redirects too Googledocs and a sheet and a large number of navigation options.

Oh okay, I didn't bother to wait for the 5 seconds, thought it was a download xD

Champion is a mage, CONFIRMED BY MORELLO.

zyra.JPG
While I maintain that Jayce's whole weapon-transforming thing is really fun, it's really not about some big mega-release milestone. It's a nice round number, sure, but I think it'd be kind of ****ty of us if we were holding something back for this that we'd had been capable of doing previously.

I kind of see it as every champion needs to be a milestone of some kind - just trying to do something we hadn't done before in regards to gameplay, art, lore, or any mixture of them. I'll talk more about a couple of the big issues (monsters, why 3 masculine-style males so close) in a future post, but for this I wanna focus on the specific "champ 100 thing." I feel if there was something more special we could have done here, why aren't we doing that for every champion?

I actually did a quick interview for a cool little video that takes a look back at our first 100 champions...it shows some of the process we use and a bit of revealing the man behind the curtain. I think that goes live next week.

So, I probably shouldn't do this, but what the Hell. I'm really stoked about champion 101 too because I got to work much much more directly on it than I usually do and it's an archetype I think we've needed. I'll....plant a little teaser for you.

(Hint, she's not made of flesh):

Morello also comments that Zyra will have "Something you've never seen before in MOBA, but I won't tell"
Something you've never seen before in MOBA

BcGsg.jpg

FINALLY WE GOT SOME NEWS ON XHIN ZHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's been a while since I gave an update on this.... so...

He's close. I'm in the stage of balancing numbers on him now and barring setbacks he should be ready to go soon(tm) [but prob not real soon(tm)]

Keep the faith Xin fans! The end of the wait is near! (Crosses fingers)

AND MUCH MORE VISUAL REWORKS// INCOMMING FOR MANY OLD CHAMPIONS!

PREPARE
FOR
ULTIMATE
REWOORKSZZ

Back