• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

^
Well,they're used saving 1,6k in early game for needl~ rod ;P

He'll learn it eventually XD Btw ziggs wasn't so much better

@Korrex and the rest, not Amoaz,

What elo you all guys at ? 1300 max I guess?

IF Ahri would have gone Abyssal Scepter she would have done nice damage in the fights and then afterwards buy Rylai or something and finish off her DFG (kage luck pick at start among 2-3 dorans).
She would have epic combo dmg and would be able to down anyone 1v1 and then even do alot in teamfights.

@Up, Yeah, if they aint as good as you when youre at 1500, then you will eventually win and raise? Thats why you get +elo from winning and -elo from losing? to balance it up maybe? -.^.
Also if you find ap/ad's really boring, it's sad for you. Hopefully you can go Singed top and go 0-10 early but then go 20/10 lategame because of his opness or something like that. Or you can pick Ali/Skarner/Naut jungle and gank the lanes 24-7 because at your elo people dont ward and they play so bad so you could win the lanes for all by ganking their lanes.

I aldready know the tricks.
I've carried many times with Alistar Support ( not jungle atm, cba ) or Skarner.
Also I find better people at 1000(my current rating) elo than I find on 1200 elo, most likely because everyone starts with 1200.

And I told you aldready, that was a horrible build.
And what I meant with my post was, there's bad people at high rating(mixed), and good people at low rating. The system's messed up and ELO doesn't mean much, but you all seem to disagree with me. But you all know there's noobs, trolls and flamers at any ELO.

Funny, it works for me...

It also hit 1/4 of all their hp and the W skill hit almost half =/

Just look, the jungler got most farm and gold, wihoo you got carried, if the enemies wouldnt be so retarded you wouldnt be able to down a shit with that build but instead die on 1 ability.

Just look, the jungler got most farm and gold, wihoo you got carried, if the enemies wouldnt be so retarded you wouldnt be able to down a shit with that build but instead die on 1 ability.

Every time I play Ahri I get more kills than deaths and more assists than kills with my build.

Have you tried it yourself? My build? I don't believe you have, therefore you cannot judge it.

He had the most gold because of gp5

He had the most gold also because on 27min Ahri had 100 cs, wtf? should be like MUCH MUCH more?

edit; nvm, just enjoy your game at 1k elo where u belong. cba typing

No, the difference is rather small, 1k. Malphite has the most gold because of GP5, and it wouldn't surprise me he had GP5 masteries to boost it up.
I wasn't talking about their farm. Even though everyone's farm is extremely low on 27 minutes, the case still stands.

Malphite had 31 more farm, resulting in about 600~ gold.
Ahri had 3 more kills, resulting in 900~ gold.
Malphite had two more assists, resulting in 380~ gold ( most likely a lot less ).

I actually suck at math, but still, you get the idea. Malphite bought HoG, KlP and probably philo stone in early.

And because of those, he earned more gold.

Oh, and are you trying to be mr. funny guy, now are you?
If you would like me to prove it to you that elo's system messed up I can 1vs1 you.

He had the most gold also because on 27min Ahri had 100 cs, wtf? should be like MUCH MUCH more?

edit; nvm, just enjoy your game at 1k elo where u belong. cba typing

Alright dude, we get it.
Enough with the fucking "I'm better than you guys"
Quite frankly no one cares.

No, the difference is rather small, 1k. Malphite has the most gold because of GP5, and it wouldn't surprise me he had GP5 masteries to boost it up.
I wasn't talking about their farm. Even though everyone's farm is extremely low on 27 minutes, the case still stands.

Malphite had 31 more farm, resulting in about 600~ gold.
Ahri had 3 more kills, resulting in 900~ gold.
Malphite had two more assists, resulting in 380~ gold ( most likely a lot less ).

I actually suck at math, but still, you get the idea. Malphite bought HoG, KlP and probably philo stone in early.

And because of those, he earned more gold.

Oh, and are you trying to be mr. funny guy, now are you?
If you would like me to prove it to you that elo's system messed up I can 1vs1 you.

1v1? Explains your 1k elo. This is a teamgame, not a solo 1v1 game ;)

Alright dude, we get it.
Enough with the fucking "I'm better than you guys"
Quite frankly no one cares.

Better? Ok excuse me for proving how bad you are, instead of taking it as an offence, change your gameplay, get better and thank me later? scumbag

I would do the same, just look at Ziggs build? lawl

I think malz is mid, not ziggs. and 1 nice malz combo and ignite would down him

edit; You say "elo doesnt matter, elo aint based on skills bla bla" bitches plz, I'm just proving how hard you suck and then u qq? glhf bye
I bet none of you have reached plat so don't talk before you get there. When you reach it, if you ever do. You will notice the different on the gameplay. Bad players under Plat are bad, at Plat they just troll and act retarded on purpose. so go cry me a river if I hurt your feelings newbs

Funny how big of an idiot and jerk you actually are. Bitch please, teamgame? You dont say? Rather funny how stupid you actually are.
Even after proving you wrong by calculating why Malphite had more gold you keep at it, you're rather clueless, arent you?

And if I'm that big of a noob and you arent, why not 1vs1? It's a simulation to lane phase.

Last edited:
Better? Ok excuse me for proving how bad you are, instead of taking it as an offence, change your gameplay, get better and thank me later? scumbag

You aren't doing anything to help me improve my game, all you are doing is saying. "You guys suck, I'm better than you".
Pleb...

Funny how big of an idiot and jerk you actually are. Bitch please, teamgame? You dont say? Rather funny how stupid you actually are.
Even after proving you wrong by calculating why Malphite had more gold you keep at it, you're rather clueless, arent you?

And if I'm that big of a noob and you arent, why not 1vs1? It's a simulation to lane phase.

So what if Malph had alot of gp5s, how did he get them? by doing succesfull ganks > carrying newbs on lanes > getting gp5. He had more farm than the mid player as a jungler -.- thats freakin sick. And yes even if he had alot of gp5s and kills, mid should have like MUCH MUCH more farm which would give him alot of more gold than malph.

You aren't doing anything to help me improve my game, all you are doing is saying. "You guys suck, I'm better than you".
Pleb...

I said he had a bad build > He can change it and become better?

Niko, I honestly thought you wern't as ignorant as you are.

The Ahri build works, try it, I guarentee you.

How can you say it fails when you have never tried it? Scared of something new?

Seems like just under 893 people agree with me too =/

Ahri Build Guide :: League of Legends Strategy Builds

Why would I try such a retarded build? I'm sorry but if I would try that shit build I would've lost mid soooo hard at my elo ;)

Yeah, 893 players from Unranked prolly/normal games.

Mobafire? Seriously? Why not taking a build from a lvl 1 too?

SoloMid.NET - League of Legends Competitive Gaming Community for Guides, take the featured ones, they're good.

I don't use Mobafire, I just saw it there once.
I've always built Ahri on AP.

If you think you're so pro with builds, tell me what you would build Ahri on. PERSONALLY, not following any guides etc.

- - - Updated - - -

btw is the website broken for anyone else?

If you think you're so pro with builds, tell me what you would build Ahri on. PERSONALLY, not following any guides etc.

- - - Updated - - -

btw is the website broken for anyone else?

You shouldn't always rush the same casual build over and over, just saying.

I never follow any guide, (I sent you solomid.net because thats the page where you will learn the best guides).

Also, it depends on what u play against (now i mean the whole team not ur opponent in mid).

Well, my ahri build is

Boots 3hp pots > 2-3 Dorans (depends on how it goes, but normally 2) > Kage Luck Pick > Mpen Boots > Rylai/Abyssal Scepter (depends) > And lategame I guess its also situational, but most ofc my Deathfire grasp and then a deathcap.
My runepage > 9 Mpen marks > MR/sec > 9 magic Res glyphs > 3 Pure ap Quints
Masteries 21/9/0.

So what if Malph had alot of gp5s, how did he get them? by doing succesfull ganks > carrying newbs on lanes > getting gp5. He had more farm than the mid player as a jungler -.- thats freakin sick. And yes even if he had alot of gp5s and kills, mid should have like MUCH MUCH more farm which would give him alot of more gold than malph.

I said he had a bad build > He can change it and become better?

Why would I try such a retarded build? I'm sorry but if I would try that shit build I would've lost mid soooo hard at my elo ;)

Yeah, 893 players from Unranked prolly/normal games.

Mobafire? Seriously? Why not taking a build from a lvl 1 too?

SoloMid.NET - League of Legends Competitive Gaming Community for Guides, take the featured ones, they're good.

Ofcourse he can dude. But you don't have to be rude just to give someone constructive criticism am I right?
Also, A sudden clarification occured.
I seem to have lost the majority of my games when playing support :D

Back