• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Ofcourse he can dude. But you don't have to be rude just to give someone constructive criticism am I right?
Also, A sudden clarification occured.
I seem to have lost the majority of my games when playing support :D

Yeah you can't carry with support pre 1600~ elo id say ^^ so dont pick it if u have too, going poppy support or zil support is better :p

Playing with some friends. Went 1 hour and 22 minutes long game, so tireeed.

I didn't mean the comment I was posting, edited.

"Your leaver penalty is level 2 for repeatedly leaving games in progress or idling. Abandoning your team ruins the experience for everyone. If you do not correct this trend, more severe disciplinary action will be taken."
How long until I get permabanned:(?
oh and btw I just left ONE GAME and I got banned for 3 days ;s(I got suspended for 1 day before but that was a long time ago)

"Your leaver penalty is level 2 for repeatedly leaving games in progress or idling. Abandoning your team ruins the experience for everyone. If you do not correct this trend, more severe disciplinary action will be taken."
How long until I get permabanned:(?
oh and btw I just left ONE GAME and I got banned for 3 days ;s(I got suspended for 1 day before but that was a long time ago)

At penatly lvl 5, u get permabanned.
Now when your lvl 2, they will track some games of ya,

How get out of elohell some good tips?? atm elo 830~ playing at west and every game is like defeat trollers and just fail players..
And any tips how get lower ping atm 80 and sometimes i can see delay??

How get out of elohell some good tips?? atm elo 830~ playing at west and every game is like defeat trollers and just fail players..

Pick someone who can actually carry solo. Such as Yorick mid.
If you shit on their mid there's pretty much no chance of them recovering.
I played on my friends 800 elo acc and I shit on their morgana with Yorick...

Ye but like always if bot carry dies 2time he go afk or leave.. this is so hard get out of elohell..

Tried a little bit different build than my usual on Riven :p
20120808214054457.png

How I got out (1500 atm from 1200). Play OP mid champs who stomp everyone and roam ALOT (gragas eg) or go AD carry (Graves/Ezreal or whatever you prefer).

If you can play AP or AD good, you will carry yourself hard.

Tried a little bit different build than my usual on Riven :p
20120808214054457.png

If u got a tanky team, try out this awesome funny build

well start depends on opponent so cloth 5hp or boots 3hp or dorans blade,

well fuck that but ur full lategame build should be:

Ninja tabi/Merc threads, 3x Blood Thirsters, Last Whisper & GA

(Replace 1 bloodthirster and get Frozen mallet if you really need slow hp :p)

If u got a tanky team, try out this awesome funny build

well start depends on opponent so cloth 5hp or boots 3hp or dorans blade,

well fuck that but ur full lategame build should be:

Ninja tabi/Merc threads, 3x Blood Thirsters, Last Whisper & GA

(Replace 1 bloodthirster and get Frozen mallet if you really need slow hp :p)

Solo Baron NP!

Looks more like bans fault IMO. Banning WW is almost a most, he's just too good late and will carry 95% of all games whether he failed or not in early. WW lategame strikes again.

Last one for today and guess what? Darius fed Jax on top (deja vu? xD) and Ezreal disconnected for few minutes but then he came back and carried the game like a boss :p

2012080901400785.png

@Edit:
And a deafeat xD
20120809024222411.png

Last edited:
Anyone tried AP fiora yet? I went 6/0 vs Irelia early, I fell behind late tho I wasn't useless, easy with lich bane, deathfire grasp, gunblade and le awesome W, lol.

Going for a ranked noaw. I'll post stats after game.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to SS but we lost big. Played Ezreal, it went well until I figured out my support was useless. He stayed in lane 1/3 hp and their Gragas just went down and Barrel Rolled him for free kill or he would stun-combo their Caitlyn with 200 hp and just get silenced by their Soraka and died quickly. Ended game with 2/7/6 or something. Oh and Gragas picked first and then some nut picked Anivia. Lee sin & Anivia fed Gragas to 15/2 and Gragas started roaming and killed me multiple times. Before that I had 2/0/0. Gragas had 22/0 in the end.

Best part is that they kept ganking mid ( Lee Sin), Gragas just Q E R to score double kills on them.

Queueing up for another ranked to hopefully win back the lost elo. I'll try not to forget to screenshot it

- - - Updated - - -

1zfn49t.png

when you see an Ezreal building triforce as first item, you know you've won bot lane, lol.

most fun ranked yet, no one QQed, both teams, positive atmosphere. Too bad it's rare, both in normals & ranked

Last edited:
Back