• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

getting some skills with cho'gath

18 kills
0 deaths
1 assist

160k damage over all

game - lost - due to 3 afkers and ashe that was trying to "support" me was totally lame as fuck

M5 is the best atm, I hate them but its true ;P

Anyway, next tourny is gamescon next week? cant really find any info bout it.

Garen first 7~mins afk and then feeds renektron on top, ww just noob and afk after 20min because he think we cant win anymore -_-.
Cant really carry solo all games..

@up you're better off creating a new acc and starting at 1k elo

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, check out my vayne fail :x
[video=youtube;hCNH5_45VRo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCNH5_45VRo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

@up you're better off creating a new acc and starting at 1k elo

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, check out my vayne fail :x
[video=youtube;hCNH5_45VRo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCNH5_45VRo&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Good joke :D

First day of playing this.. First moba too, starting to understand the basics.
Why did I look at this game before and thought it was shitty?

Best match so far, Varus ftw

QR7DHJL.jpg

First day of playing this.. First moba too, starting to understand the basics.
Why did I look at this game before and thought it was shitty?

Best match so far, Varus ftw

QR7DHJL.jpg

Mate, really. Go look some guides XD THAT item build! Gj anyway! :) Hope you enjoy the game so far!

Here you go, took a random one for Varus that looks ok. Its really easy to find good guides on solomid.net, just search for a champion and take a "featured" guide for that champion. Heres the one for varus: VARUS BUILD GUIDE: Sendin' Fools to Da Graveyaad by Aphromoo - SoloMid.NET - League of Legends Competitive Gaming Community

Mate, really. Go look some guides XD THAT item build! Gj anyway! :) Hope you enjoy the game so far!

Here you go, took a random one for Varus that looks ok. Its really easy to find good guides on solomid.net, just search for a champion and take a "featured" guide for that champion. Heres the one for varus: VARUS BUILD GUIDE: Sendin' Fools to Da Graveyaad by Aphromoo - SoloMid.NET - League of Legends Competitive Gaming Community

Thank you!

What I was doing was: Start off buying the recommended sword.. Then get +3 speed boots. After that stack attack speed till it hits 2.0 and after that damage items that reduce cooldown and splash every 4 hits (2secs). Was working good but i'll give the build you posted a try, thank you so much :)

U need attack speed,but not that much xD The build that he gave u is pretty good,altho,if u get ganked alot,and can't survive it,i'd go for some mag resist/armor/health ;P If not,than just follow the build xD I usually get frozen mallet,for more survivability

WW Picked after yorick, lol, yet he complains about him being countered. And that WW build, woaw.

Back