• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

This game as a hugeeeee ammount of retards. God damnit!

Edit:

My first match without dying :$ solo mid btw

bS8NxvE.jpg

Last edited:
This game as a hugeeeee ammount of retards. God damnit!

Edit:

My first match without dying :$ solo mid btw

bS8NxvE.jpg
Wow good thing that you start boots haha.
But if you're playing Ashe. Try running Ghost + Ignite until you unlock flash ^^

Wow good thing that you start boots haha.
But if you're playing Ashe. Try running Ghost + Ignite until you unlock flash ^^

I thought Ignite wouldnt be really usefull as Ashe cause it's better to kite and stay away..
And I dont really understand what Ghost does to be honest xD

Lol at the guy blaming his internet for the loss.
Isn't that getting old, people?

Lol at the guy blaming his internet for the loss.
Isn't that getting old, people?

He DCd for 10 seconds, and ofc blames the internet. Not his farm or his super retarded playstyle, but ofc the internet! :D

20120813155638910.png

Ahri mid vs Cassio. First time Nautilus as well. I don't know why their cass kept over-extending xD

haha i love how cho'gath can be pusher and stopper on every lane, i love the way i can use rapture and scream to break any wave of heroes by just using two skills <3

OMNOMNOM

Anyone else find it hard to fucking play without being locked down camera wise? I see all these player's on twitch.tv multi-tasking like fuck buying shit.. clickin and controlling map all at once, does that come to you over time or should I have that down pat before hitting level 30? This is my first game playing that has this type of control system rather then the WASD that I'm so familiar with?

My question though is.. is locking on to yourself going to hurt you overall if your planning on becoming a better player in general? Or does it not matter if ya can play and look at minimap at same time?

Anyone else find it hard to fucking play without being locked down camera wise? I see all these player's on twitch.tv multi-tasking like fuck buying shit.. clickin and controlling map all at once, does that come to you over time or should I have that down pat before hitting level 30? This is my first game playing that has this type of control system rather then the WASD that I'm so familiar with?

My question though is.. is locking on to yourself going to hurt you overall if your planning on becoming a better player in general? Or does it not matter if ya can play and look at minimap at same time?

You should never lock down camera on yourself, always have it moveable to keep track of the map.

If you've played a lot of RTS' in the past then this thing should come naturally. However I do play with camera either locked or unlocked depending on champion and time in the game.

Back