• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Some 4v5 :)
3311sly.png

I'm so fucking pissed off.
Logged in to have a match thinking it'd be fun.. I get a fucking lulu on my lane that insisted she was gonna be the ad carry and wouldnt let me farm (I was playing as ashe for fun).
22 minutes into the game the dumbfuck sells every item (that gave AD) he was farming for and gets ionian boots, kages, philo stone and with that I become completely USELESS late game with 70 cs.

Ofc we lost.

fawkkk ppl i go yorick top and i have 300 cs and thier jarvan got so buttfuked he got 120 cs. but all other lanes feed and jungler go afk. i love dis game lolool

fawkkk ppl i go yorick top and i have 300 cs and thier jarvan got so buttfuked he got 120 cs. but all other lanes feed and jungler go afk. i love dis game lolool

yorick any fun to play? I own all champs but Yorick and Wukong and not sure which one to buy yet :p

That's really lame, man.

Also:
Whenever my jungler sets up a kill for me:
lWPdJ.png

A small game on this acc...

O443QBo.png

Sona was lv 30 and didn't knew what Rengar's ult did.

Edit: No idea why was I matched with players of different lvs.

yorick any fun to play? I own all champs but Yorick and Wukong and not sure which one to buy yet :p

Wukong i don't find yorick funny but tho how should i know how other people feel about him?
Take what you think you will enjoy!

Wukong i don't find yorick funny but tho how should i know how other people feel about him?
Take what you think you will enjoy!

Bought yorick and you're right, he's incredibly boring :(

I however dominated the game, like 12-3. I regret buying him tho. I had Wukong once but I refunded him, I know he's more fun than yorick. A little too late though ^_^

Meh, noob graves :huh: hate ad carries that start with PD.

- - - Updated - - -

new summoner name: Skumbag Trinity (euw), anyone up for a game in about 1~ hour? pref normals

Back