• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

4y2aCiQ.png

After a sad loss, where I also lost my last chance to hop 1200' before 10 wins. (lost 40 ELO).

Now, gotta climb like everybody else, slow as fuck.

vgfB0q.png

Last edited:
Look at the picture above your post, at the top, there are three tabs (Overview, Grid, and Graph).

Look at the picture above your post, at the top, there are three tabs (Overview, Grid, and Graph).

Orly, I thought you meant match history at first, then I realised I was actually retarded.
Or am.

I'm gonna go with am.

Thanks for the useful info.

why ad would need health is pretty stupid question :p there are million of champions that can leap on ad such as jax,irelia,lee wich cannot be stopped by teammates :p also need slow for ganks/early phage helps pwn ppl AND roaming kennen does not work in high elo :p And you cannot expect to switch with ur mid lane maybe he will have huge troubles top and loose. And you also cant count on that u will get kills by roaming. You NEED to be able to farm to win.

Lee's Q can be dodged easily or blocked by anyone else, though I know what you mean, though any leaping champion wont get close to you. In late when the team fights occur you pick up lizard buff whenever possible and using your 'E' will get Irelia / Jax off you, also QSS like I mentioned instead of GA, and if your teammates aren't complete dummies you're pretty safe unless you're positioned badly, which means you die no matter what items you brought with you in the teamfight.

If you're a total noob at positioning yourself you should practise on it or start by doing a few matches with Kog'maw

Plus in lanes, you have a support for a reason, to support you in whatever you need, including CC's, so having a minor slow that might not even procc isn't worth the gold as infinity edge will double your damage in a 1vs1 or 2vs2 combat (support + ad carry). The ganker most likely also has CC.

Think about it,

example:
(You have 90 damage without IE / Trinity force)

Your basic attacks have a 25% chance to slow your target's movement speed by 35% for 2.5 seconds.

About every fifth attack you will procc this. Together with +30 attack damage from Trinity Force.

So on five auto attacks ( in average ), you will deal about 110 damage per hit which is in total: 550 damage

With Infinity Edge you will have 80 damage and 25% critical chance and +50% critical strike damage

About every 4th hit will be a critical.

Without even a crit you will deal about 160 damage. Dealing one crit will do about 320~ damage.

Not many "default top champions" doesn't counter Kennen, played correctly and he outlanes them all, what they will do is pick a mid laner, positioning him in top and pick some semi-ranged champion in mid. Therefore it's legit to switch lanes :) the original mid laner in your team wont get hurt because of it. Plus you dont need kills to win. By ganking and sending your enemies to go back forces them to miss out on farm. You'll benefit from it in the long run. And a Kennen with ultimate ganking is hard to outlive as he will garantuee you one stun and most likely a second one too.

fyi: my math sucks :D

- - - Updated - - -

2v2cyu8.png

also, you didn't get the full chat of me and skarner, he was such a pro and called everyone noobs, but didn't buy wits end on skarner. So he blamed it on the " I wanted to lose because I trolled"-excuse. also I mentioned elo hell because he spammed "fuck elo hell, only noobs".

1j94cj.png

His profile :D almost 600 matches and no medal yet :p I hate noobs that think they're any good.:mad:

Last edited:
Did a 'lucky fizz' appear in chat after :D? That's hilarious tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Lately I've checked tips how to carry in elo hell, the answers I got (mostly from lurking LoL forums) is,

"You belong in elo hell"

or

"Your mindset is wrong, you have to think you will win".

What kind of bullshit is this, lol?

Did a 'lucky fizz' appear in chat after :D? That's hilarious tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Lately I've checked tips how to carry in elo hell, the answers I got (mostly from lurking LoL forums) is,

"You belong in elo hell"

or

"Your mindset is wrong, you have to think you will win".

What kind of bullshit is this, lol?

depends on what elo u are :p u can be like me and have super unluck. even tho im normally 2.1k elo player i just cannot carry 3-4 people in 1.8k´. But anything below that is REALLY easy. Etc in 1k elo im easy getting penta kills and soloing 1 vs 5.
So what elo are you?

Atm, 1,1k rating. I don't play much but I win a majority of my games. I'm just spamming ranked so I get my medal before season ends.

Why it's so low is because it's my first account and I lent the account to my cousins when I quit LoL for about 6 months then came back ^_^

next season I will show l33t pr0 skillz

- - - Updated - - -

Recently I have started jungling in rankeds with Mao and Shyv, works very well. Mao with mob boots can usually run past their noob positioned wards in the bush next to lane before they even react. So I'm fine for now, but I need to snowball games in dis elo more than I do now, in average I win about 3 games and loses 1. It's too slow. It would of been more but people are idiots so they dont let me play top -.-, last time I gave away top he picked garen AFTER they picked teemo.

Atm, 1,1k rating. I don't play much but I win a majority of my games. I'm just spamming ranked so I get my medal before season ends.

Why it's so low is because it's my first account and I lent the account to my cousins when I quit LoL for about 6 months then came back ^_^

next season I will show l33t pr0 skillz

- - - Updated - - -

Recently I have started jungling in rankeds with Mao and Shyv, works very well. Mao with mob boots can usually run past their noob positioned wards in the bush next to lane before they even react. So I'm fine for now, but I need to snowball games in dis elo more than I do now, in average I win about 3 games and loses 1. It's too slow. It would of been more but people are idiots so they dont let me play top -.-, last time I gave away top he picked garen AFTER they picked teemo.

at your elo you shouldn't play champions that depend on the team to do something.

Getting pissed off trying to grind that last 2k exp for lvl 30.. Last 10 matches lost 8 of them while winning my lane like 7 of the 10 last matches. It gets to a point other lanes are so fed it's pointless to even try.

Back