• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

And you forget my statement once again. Sometimes your team is the "smarter" side, while their team are those feeders.
I don't think you always get on the feeding team, that's just bullshit.

Don't forget there's always a winning and always a losing team, and I severely recommend to dodge the game if your team is retarded in champselect since there isn't any real penalty yet if you do.

It's weird, cause ye, we do get those on there team, but i could go through it happening in my team 3 times in a row, not counting the leaver game (like happened 2 nights ago) before getting afew decent games like yesterday, i wouldn't say anything if it happend on a regular basis on both sides, but it doesn't, it seems like the matchmaking throws it at you in bulk for lols or something.

- & like i said, this doesn't happen to me as much now anyway, but it does my friend who i stated is probably one the same level if not better than me, who is stuck at 1000~ elo. When i say stuck, i mean he gets those people more times than he doesn't.

You're causing your own probable loss by starting a flamewar already in champselect.

Okay, next 5 games I play I will post here and show you.

IGN?

It's weird, cause ye, we do get those on there team, but i could go through it happening in my team 3 times in a row, not accounting a leaver (like happened 2 nights ago) before getting afew decent games like yesterday, i wouldn't say anything if it happend on a regular basis on both sides, but it doesn't, it seems like the matchmaking throws it at you for lols for something.

That means either matchmaking is ??? or you just suck. Well, going duoqueue tends to help a lot.

im just gonna go ahead and say everything below 1600~~1700 elo can be carried 1 vs 5. If you want proof give me a low elo acc and i will win 5 straight matches with 20/0 (I can probably stream the games aswell)

im just gonna go ahead and say everything below 1600~~1700 elo can be carried 1 vs 5. If you want proof give me a low elo acc and i will win 5 straight matches with 20/0 (I can probably stream the games aswell)
TAKE MY ACC!!!!!!! 1440~ elo :D:D:D:D<3

You're causing your own probable loss by starting a flamewar already in champselect.

IGN?

That means either matchmaking is ??? or you just suck. Well, going duoqueue tends to help a lot.

Ryrex

HACKERRRRRRRRRR

Challenge accepted?

I can lend you my friend's acc. I think he hasn't played a single ranked game yet. Wanna try :)?

Thank. You.

get me out of elohell and ill pay u babies.

Nevalopo

Not sure if stream working anyone mind checking?

Edit: I can't play on acc without runes lol this acc has tier 1 runes.

Edit2: Ok. 3 of you guys sent me acc and pw to your accounts but they all contain 0 runes. Or tier 1 and trash runes. First step going high elo is getting runes. They are FREE ITEMS

Edit3: Gonna play on dubwobowbowb cuz it has atleast full tier 1 runes i think

Edit4: Ok.. I play with tier 1 runes it still shouldnt be a problem. Stream link http://sv.twitch.tv/nevalopo

Last edited:
Nevalopo

Edit2: Ok. 3 of you guys sent me acc and pw to your accounts but they all contain 0 runes. Or tier 1 and trash runes. First step going high elo is getting runes. They are FREE ITEMS

Edit4: Ok.. I play with tier 1 runes it still shouldnt be a problem. Stream link Nevalopo

tha pro playing atm wow :))

the stream's very laggy though.

Also the account I can provide you with has runes but yeah ^_^ Can't watch the stream.

Nevalopo

Edit4: Ok.. I play with tier 1 runes it still shouldnt be a problem. Stream link Nevalopo

almost got a full ad rune page, ap is shieet but that shouldnt be an excuse not to play x;

Back