• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Actually it is :p Runes are the most important thing, you should play normals and gather ip for runes.

ye well, was talking bout my ad rune page which is nearly done, completely no runes or tier 1 would be baddd

dont log in now neva if you would... im playing ;P...........what happens anyway if you log in someones acc and hes in a game ;O

afff no1 has acc with runes and low elo? :( it is HUGE diffrence lol

I think my friend has runes for ad and ap. I'll PM you pw and username. It's a fresh account with no rankeds played so you start at 1k rating. Good luck ^_^

Well im at low elo, with 6 Rune Page, 3AD, 1 AP, 1Support, 1 random. intend to buy another one for another AP style shits

quick question, anyone else's elo that has bugged? My friend has 0 elo. Originally 1,3k.

- - - Updated - - -

ye well, was talking bout my ad rune page which is nearly done, completely no runes or tier 1 would be baddd

dont log in now neva if you would... im playing ;P...........what happens anyway if you log in someones acc and hes in a game ;O

You are unable to login until he finishes the game.

gogo stream!
also
There are currently 19 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 11 guests)
iLATE, Gail Truth Man, Ipoex, Jack s, josejunior23, Korrex, Tyren+, Znote+
xddd

Back