• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Ey, Can someone tell me which runes i sall buy for lux?
Nikodada told me , but i forgot which so:p

Imo standard caster runes marks for magic penetration, glyphs for cooldown reduction, seals for mana regen and quint for flat hp.

Imo Magic Penetration owns AP runes

allrangedchamps.jpg

3 mages, 2 of which heal with spells, a lv 30 ashe and 26 corki, we had a lv 5 and a few people in 16-19 range (inclueds me), and a lv 30 that is cocky as hell says we are all bad but hes only got 160 wins, and the lv 29 has 240 wins on our "team", ironic?..

They were able to kill goron too =//

Lol Lux's Ulti can have like 10 sec CD or something?

I had Fiendish Codex (ability CD 10% Reduce),
Golem Buff (Reduce CD donno how much exactly) not even 20 stacks on Book so I would get CD reduce there too and I don't have CD reduce runes, and I had 26 CD on Ulti @Rank 3

i think 24 sec is max :/

Someone interested to join a clan? Middle skill needed it will take some time before we will own

U can't have a clan at lol yet :(

I think he means that a team of players should play arranged ranked 5v5 games and then when clan will work on LoL if it ever will (?) then they will make a clan ;P

When will they change the champions? They have should done that before:S

probably tomorrow? it takes 1 week between each rotation.

I would say MP/5 as seals/glyphs and rest ability power per level. Imo its good for many many chars and not only lux.

change the glyphs to ap@level & I agree
unless you really need the mana to harass hard 'spam spells' then I don't think you'll need it =p

U can't have a clan at lol yet :(

U can have an unofficial clan, there is a lot tournaments which we can play together, also ESL got 5v5 ladder prolly 3v3 too

I already got 3 persons

@down

I will catch you tommorow and invite you to a game to see how its going to be with communication

Last edited:
probably tomorrow? it takes 1 week between each rotation.

change the glyphs to ap@level & I agree
unless you really need the mana to harass hard 'spam spells' then I don't think you'll need it =p

Not having the glyphs and seals as mp5 on any caster / harasser / nuker champ w/e is stupid imo. You need the mana regen boost to keep up with harass, last hits etc..

Not having the glyphs and seals as mp5 on any caster / harasser / nuker champ w/e is stupid imo. You need the mana regen boost to keep up with harass, last hits etc..

I got seals as mp5, works fine if you use your skills vicely. I think cooldown per 5 @ glyphs or ap per 5 glyphs will help more than the mana will =P

Renton i would be interested in joining, kind of want to find some people to play matches with instead of gettin afker's xD.

but im trying out a lot of champs lately so iv been on a lot of defeats =/. (i have had almost a 20 strait win with 5v5 random teams all on kennen :D)

Im lv 19, Desert Fang, USA. (getting warwick today cuz he sounds like fun =P)

I got seals as mp5, works fine if you use your skills vicely. I think cooldown per 5 @ glyphs or ap per 5 glyphs will help more than the mana will =P

well.. "wisley" is not what i meant.. when i play my chars i want to be able to get first bloods etc, spamming harass etc.. As you are not super high yet you dont understand how important last kills are.. I could even use ulti on some chars to get creep kills, Its that important. Also id just grab a DFG or golem buff instead..

and @ Czinkota must of us here play at EU Version... :/

Back