• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

They are in shop but i dont recommend u to buy them since they are tier 2.5 and tier 3 is way better.

Not really good? :eek:

They're cost-effcient(atleast the flat HP quints), you miss out on 6 HP but you save around 3200IP if you get tier 2.5 instead of tier 3 HP quints xD

Not really good? :eek:

They're cost-effcient(atleast the flat HP quints), you miss out on 6 HP but you save around 3200IP if you get tier 2.5 instead of tier 3 HP quints xD

but in the end you'll swap the 2.5 tier runes our with tier 3 runes, because they are better...

Lux, Try her ,, You will like her alot:D I bought her and she pwns

Edit: Whats ur name ingame?

5xveon.png

Morgana is pretty funny, I still think her E is op, but her ultimate should be reduced to 2-3 seconds second burst.
Galio + Morgana ult is perfect :D

Is Fiddlestick good?

easy to counter but if you got a good team aswell as know when to join the battle, he'll be good.

Also remember, stay OUT of the battle & come in ONCE the battle is initiated. Fiddle is sort of assassin type.

I'v never playd fiddlesticks but from what i hear u do kinda what i do with kennen, wait till battle initiated then come in, get up close, ue, then ditch... if they got exhaust well... ur screwd xD

I'v never playd fiddlesticks but from what i hear u do kinda what i do with kennen, wait till battle initiated then come in, get up close, ue, then ditch... if they got exhaust well... ur screwd xD

basicly any stun against kennen/fiddle will ruin their ult.
also kennen is very good even if your ult fails. remember you can basicly stun the whole enemy team.
AoE setups works good with both.

He is very good but imo he sucks on lane, He is one of the best junglers and you should really jungle with him. (He takes dragon on level 3)

well his fear+silence is good, rest is shit if you know how to counter it. (drain ult etc.)

It's quite fun to play Garen or Shen and buy 3 sunfire capes + boots

anybody know when the next champ rotation is gonna be? sick of fighting garens/teemos all the time lol

They will write it tomorow, ill post them here when i find out which the champs will be:D

Lol Lux's Ulti can have like 10 sec CD or something?

I had Fiendish Codex (ability CD 10% Reduce),
Golem Buff (Reduce CD donno how much exactly) not even 20 stacks on Book so I would get CD reduce there too and I don't have CD reduce runes, and I had 26 CD on Ulti @Rank 3

Back