• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Can't believe you guys still play this game, shouldn't the objective have been boring already?

It would be boring to keep repeating the same thing over and over, I am not trying to troll or flame or anything but could someone explain to me how come people don't find this game boring?

Can't believe you guys still play this game, shouldn't the objective have been boring already?

It would be boring to keep repeating the same thing over and over, I am not trying to troll or flame or anything but could someone explain to me how come people don't find this game boring?
even though it's the concept over and over again I find it fun, honestly, I have no idea why but I just do.
btw Gail Truth Man they just said M5 vs IG game 2 ;s?

You say that, but everytime you choose a new champion, the game gets new and with a new champion coming out every 2 weeks or whatever, the game is constantly growing.
E.G. I used to love AP champs, I was always mid and always based off AP.
Now, I love to change, AD, AP and jungle.
Then I'll prolly go to support and solo top. and keep changing.

If you change, the game will get more fun. If you stick to one champion, you'll get bored pretty quick.

M5 is just so awesome lol xD

- - - Updated - - -

M55555555555555555555 YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This next match very good match up! the top asian teams versing off Taipei Assassns <3 VS Najun!! this will be good!

GOGO Assassins!!!!!

EDIT

Love the soundtrack/intro but it get's old after watchn the stream for 7-8 hrs yesterday plus +2 hrs today lol

Last edited:
Nope not me.

Gz to TPA

- - - Updated - - -

Just me or is Eu-W fucked?

- - - Updated - - -

nvm working now wtf

hahah FUCK YEH! Taipei baby! I'm going wth them all way to Finals I know m5 is amazingly good and insane like robots but I'm going wth my gut fuck my brain! :DD

hahah FUCK YEH! Taipei baby! I'm going wth them all way to Finals I know m5 is amazingly good and insane like robots but I'm going wth my gut fuck my brain! :DD

You haven't seen TSM, then.

Back