• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Moscow Five.. are such great player's like.. I would seriously think player's playing them would be very nervous for the opposing teams , But I do think Taipei Assassins will showcase how "Powerful" they really are in this tournament, Many asian fans and player's know of them from the Garena event where they went something like.. 32 - 2 in there matches, Yes they might not of versed the best but that is remarkable feat.

This will be Taipeis biggest fight by far, Unless ya want to count Azubu Frost which in my mind are on the same level as Moscow Five.

My Predictions

Moscow Five 1 - Taipei Assassins 2
MF First Game
TPA Second & Third Game

I think Alex Ich is one of the most skilled and funnest player's to watch but I do think Toyz is the best mid player in the tournament.

UPDATE -- Snach!
http://www.in2lol.com/en/matches/28420-moscowfive-benq-vs-taipei-assassins
There might be other sites that tell what time, But this is a good counter :)

Last edited:
Hmm, M5 vs TPA :p Looking forward to this game xd
Btw I feel bad that TSM got knocked out 2-0 ;s
But what I want to see most is M5 vs AF!

Ofc, after my brother ruining some elo again (its his acc) I firstpicked Blitz and wanted to see how hard it is to carry at this elo since my brother QQ all day long (1,6k elo)

Lol it was like +30 kills (they didnt get a single kill later, maybe 2-3) to them and we only had inhib top, 1 tower bot with inhib ofc, and 2 nexus towers and nexus, my team wanted to surrender and flamed eachother..
Thought it wud be fun to share it with u xD

&

oh right, if anyone around 1.6k elo wanna duo just pm me :p

[video=youtube;ZrfXd76zXHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrfXd76zXHg&feature=player_detailpage#![/video]
hahahaha

Riot Games hosts the world's largest eSports tournament as the twelve best League of Legends teams from around the globe travel to Los Angeles to compete for their share of the $2,000,000 prize pool. The road to the World Championship begins at the World Playoffs!

Whoever told me it was $1m is baaaaalllllllshiiiit.

- - - Updated - - -

I also hate this blonde haired bitch.

Whoever told me it was $1m is baaaaalllllllshiiiit.

- - - Updated - - -

I also hate this blonde haired bitch.

Not baaaaaaaaaaaaalshiiiiiiit bro :(

2dglstc.jpg

Everyone having problems with there twitch.tv?

nope

CLG WON! GG

- - - Updated - - -

i was joking but

their currently using 5% of North America's total bandwidth

WAT THE FUCKING FUUUUUUUCK

lol they're going to start over the game

If thats true, if I was members of WE I would be slightly upset, but they got enough skill to beat CLG.EU either way.

Tyren 5% I heard too insane lol

Most people hate the announcers or what not but I enjoy listening to there words and wisdom lol

I'd seriously love to fucking train hard to become this.

The moneys insane
The fans are insane
The coverage is insane
The publicity is insane
The teamwork is insane
The players are insane

Everythings fucking insane.

Expect me 3k elo in season 3.

jaja

Back