• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

ofcource after waiting 1 hour i start ranked again and getting a fully troll team again flaming trolling wtf is wrong with these people that play this game? now i have to w8 another hour stupid sh1t system of riot ELO HELL OMFG AND DONT FCKIGN SAY ELO HELL DONT DONT EXIST FU

whats ur elo?

There should be a system that puts flaming 10 year old kids in the same team and normal acting ppl in same team.

ofcource after waiting 1 hour i start ranked again and getting a fully troll team again flaming trolling wtf is wrong with these people that play this game? now i have to w8 another hour stupid sh1t system of riot ELO HELL OMFG AND DONT FCKIGN SAY ELO HELL DONT DONT EXIST FU

u need to stfu, you're just bad. played a game against this toolbox and you were the absolute worst on hecarim in the jungle.

Simply kill the guy who removed the elo loss upon dodge. If my team has OP comp, enemy dodges, within the last second ofcourse because we all enjoy waiting the entire time of champion select, hoping a game starts. Then my team goes 4x smite and naturally nobody dodges. I feel trolled... lol.
But well, I reached platinum, I don't care about LoL until season 3.

i am bad? and did i played hecarim? i gained 150+ elo in a week but i could have gained more iff i dont have trolls like u in my team so stfu urself fcking morron big mouth behind a screen far away but in rl ur nothing zero nothing

u were jungling with the worst build i ever saw, you're team was actually doing fine, but you kept ganking top were ur premade friend was, leaving mid (me) and bot just snowballing our lanes.

u were jungling with the worst build i ever saw, you're team was actually doing fine, but you kept ganking top were ur premade friend was, leaving mid (me) and bot just snowballing our lanes.

i cant remember i ever played with u and iff i played with u it was weeks ago and iff u still cry about that match then u r realy retarded

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't be that hard, just have bad words counter per player and match making would consider that value while putting players together :p

no iff someone say in champion pick (i trolling, i feed, etc) they should kick that person and that this person cant play for a hour that would be a better system i think

I love how LoL gets bugged like very 10th game :)
either random disconnects or just client crash

This is why I barely play with people from Otland.

Because of kids, this guy (idk what his otland name is) fed bottom, played morgana support, barely bought wards and just ran in constantly, then said his game is over and disconnected.

People like you complain your having bad experiences with the game, then you do this?
Fking pathetic.

edit; I can confirm his otland name is josejunior23

Do not play with this imbecile.

This is why I barely play with people from Otland.

Because of kids, this guy (idk what his otland name is) fed bottom, played morgana support, barely bought wards and just ran in constantly, then said his game is over and disconnected.

People like you complain your having bad experiences with the game, then you do this?
Fking pathetic.

edit; I can confirm his otland name is josejunior23

Do not play with this imbecile.

u must be rlly mad cuz of a draft match bro, but the problem was im not supp, check out my history :D
btw ive a dc, not flamming u but u cant last hit \:

better luck next time and use Q to farm with ez

u must be rlly mad cuz of a draft match bro, but the problem was im not supp, check out my history :D
btw ive a dc, not flamming u but u cant last hit \:

better luck next time and use Q to farm with ez

I'm mad because you ruin people's matches.
& Don't play a supp then, you didn't have to be if you don't want to. & yes I can last hit, but I cant reach minions when you've fed MF 2 kills in under 5 minutes.

[video=youtube;-nmM3-tBlGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nmM3-tBlGQ[/video]
yep yep

840 elo? yea i am mad seeming as the people in that elo can barely use their hands, im not even shocked your in that elo tbh.

upps, let me tell u something u should know...
this wasnt my account, i got it online doesnt matter how, it name was robi2121.
it was 400- elo, with no runes and a 63 wins 96 loses, i made it to 137/137, changed its name and got all runes. and this was my FIRST acc,
i think im pretty good tbh :D for how long do you play? =D

btw sometimes i play on friends acc 1900 elo and i do pretty well with them, as im always playing with friends 1600+ elo, even 2100

but if u say im bad, cuz im, sorry sir.

upps, let me tell u something u should know...
this wasnt my account, i got it online doesnt matter how, it name was robi2121.
it was 400- elo, with no runes and a 63 wins 96 loses, i made it to 137/137, changed its name and got all runes. and this was my FIRST acc,
i think im pretty good tbh :D for how long do you play? =D

I've played for a year or two, playing maybe once a week for the first 6 months, then playing 2-3 times a week the next 6 months, then didn't play for 3-6 months then started recently getting back into it.

Not like that's even relevant to the fact you fed like a boss and quit because you failed.
You didnt get disconnected you even said "this game is over for me"
So don't bring that bullshit

Back