• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

huehuehuehue br?
VLrO3_E.png

Last edited:
Diana kills any champ in mid if played right after lvl 6.

Doesn't really have a counter tbh, that's why they ban her in low elo soloq :p

But yeah, she's good

I remember Wickd from CLG.eu saying something like: Counters are skill-dependant / skills outplays counters or whatever. ^_^

But yeah, she's good

I remember Wickd from CLG.eu saying something like: Counters are skill-dependant / skills outplays counters or whatever. ^_^

Ofcourse? Same goes for every other single champion if played right, kinda retarded post there. + Diana has her weaknesses.

It's not a retarded post, it's obvious that you can outplay anyone if you're better, gets an early advantage or whatever. That's why I mentioned it.

Diana is a single-target champion. If you play snowball build, you'll fail lategame, go tanky and you'll be useful.

Imo, your post is truthfully retarded and not wanted, tyvm.

LOl this is 5v5 game cant really take 1v1 because if you pick first i pick your counter and WIN

eheh then just go blind pick =P (ARAM MAYBE? =)

too much complain about one leave...i won't get banned as this was my FIRST leave in like 3 months..? and my pc rlly crashed \:

but ok, lets forget about it as its not going anywhere =)

It's not a retarded post, it's obvious that you can outplay anyone if you're better, gets an early advantage or whatever. That's why I mentioned it.

Diana is a single-target champion. If you play snowball build, you'll fail lategame, go tanky and you'll be useful.

agreed! =)

You said it only for Diana while it goes for every single champion, hence why its not retarded.

But yeah, she's good

I disagree.
Mordekaiser_rouge.png

huehue

Read my post again and again and again

Diana wins vs Morde

If built right and played correctly, idk how many times I have to repeat this but there it is again

- - - Updated - - -

Note to all, dont use www.lolcounter.com

that's probably where you get your crazy ideas from. Their "counters" are usually wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

I previously announced we’d be conducting a new best of 3 between Team WE and CLG.eu. However, given new feedback and considerations, as well as conversations with both teams, we’ve reversed that decision. WE and CLG will be concluding the one remaining game of their best of 3 match on Wednesday.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30059204#30059204

Last edited:
Diana wins vs Morde

If built right and played correctly, idk how many times I have to repeat this but there it is again

If morde and diana are played at the same skill level and equally right, morde will win because of his shield (somewhat 'sustain'), no mana and insane harass. After level 6 diana will get back a bit, but questionible if she wants to go in on morde.

Diana wins vs morde only if morde is a retard, which you tend to think every time.
Usually skill is > counterpicks, tho.

If morde and diana are played at the same skill level and equally right, morde will win because of his shield (somewhat 'sustain'), no mana and insane harass. After level 6 diana will get back a bit, but questionible if she wants to go in on morde.

Diana wins vs morde only if morde is a retard, which you tend to think every time.
Usually skill is > counterpicks, tho.
After level 6 it's over, morde > all, dat ulti insane life steal.. Diana doesn't stand a chance, idk where THEY're getting the insane ideas from ^^

as a token of our thanks for your tremendous patience and dedication, we’re going to be giving out double ip for 48 hours, starting 11:59pm pdt on friday, october 19.

We extended the duration of the boost and moved it out a week to ensure smooth log-in queues and more convenient play times.

48 hours baby ip buzzzzzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom