• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I've been signed up to the League for 2 years.

I have 170-180 wins and 200 losses. Recently I've been playing alot, but before I took months breaks and played like 3-4 games a week.

Now I'm fully committed to this game :D

edit'
but now since ive played this game more often i noticed the amount of cunts that actually play it and love to fuck up your game

ohh my, just bought Sivir, she ain't half bad O.O
3538fpy.jpg

Imagine how many kills I could get in 980 elo.. :cool:

Anyone wanna try go below me? Doubt you can.

Its an hour isnt it?

Nope, 1st time is 30mins.

zy8501.jpg

Was a good run i had, shame it had to end, by some morde that decided to feed a Xin Zhao 0/10 by 20minutes, who then used his new found gold to built pure tank & my whole team decided to take it upon themselves to take this guy down, so at every team fight they did nothing but focus him, even morgana, saved her ultimate just for him :')
I love people.

I just kept flashing past there tanks & taking out there ADcarry & AP carry, but that eventually stopped working as they caught onto it xD

Nope, 1st time is 30mins.

zy8501.jpg

Was a good run i had, shame it had to end, by some morde that decided to feed a Xin Zhao 0/10 by 20minutes, who then used his new found gold to built pure tank & my whole team decided to take it upon themselves to take this guy down, so at every team fight they did nothing but focus him, even morgana, saved her ultimate just for him :')
I love people.

I just kept flashing past there tanks & taking out there ADcarry & AP carry, but that eventually stopped working as they caught onto it xD

Ouch and I fucking hate it when that happens...

lol_infographic.png

- - - Updated - - -

btw is there more or less retards in NA?

Back