• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Why the hell do they keep pausing games...

Technical Issues/Hardware Issues

I think one of TPA's headsets were not working correctly.

INTERESTING FACT!

That was Toyz first death of the tournament. xD
Interested in seeing how the mid works out for Eve~ Would require hugging or jungle attention? Anyway Karthus gonna have a hard time bot with turret jumping ! hehe

is the live stream constantly freezing for anyone as well? i get 10 sec freezes :(

Mine was freezing around 6-12 seconds long but still heard audio, while I had graphics set to 720p+ I changed it to just 720p and have been no lags since.

My predictions could come true btw M5 winning game 1, TPA Winning Game 2 + 3 :!O

I think that was a failed strategy on TPA's behalf it might of sounded good on paper and in a scrim but against M5 it didn't work well, I think in game two you will see them going back to there original tactics and do a lot better then in game 1.

UPDATE!
These matches are way funner in clg games you have 6 kills - 4 kills at the 30 minute mark, so boring and slow even if it's smart still boring to watch, It's nice seeing fast gameplay :D

2 UPDATE!
I also like Toyz on Orianna one of his fav champs.

3 UPDATE!
I knew if they played "there" game TPA could win, glad to see they are playing there original tactics.
Game 3 will be intense, I think the team that plays smart and aggressive in the final game will win the match, both will be nervous seeing as it's do or die.

4 UPDATE!
Knew they had the talent, and they have the patience glad to see TPA win. I see them winning the Championship.
taipei.jpg

5 UPDATE!
Though M5 is amazing I love seeing all the fanboy's eat there words.
2rc0j7m.jpg

Last edited:
So boring with 2 asian teams in the finals.

Boring would be if CLG.EU made it into the finals were we would have best of 5 matches the stream would be at least 6 hours long.

70 minute games PSSH.

These asian matches will be done in average 28-40 minutes.

God damnit CLG.eu lost vs azubu -.-

I got to admit though, their early play was really bad. The bot-top move was stupid as early is the only chance for Wickd to get ahead and/or crush Shy in top lane. What surprised me the most is that Wickd never built a Frozen Mallet vs Shy for perma slow and health boost, not even early phage :s Building 1337 + BT was so strange considering Wickd was up against a Singed.

Back