• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

why everyone looking up me on lolking.. i enter game:

6Q3aPhg.png

8CdGraC.png

Hj7Ho1D.png

That's what people do now, to see who is noob & who isn't for some reason.

@up i got this also, but no icon :(

aaand apparently this was my 6,000 post.

Last edited:
'The icons will be distributed near the end of next week' it says, I hope I'll get it :(

Btw it said something about within 24 hours of the stream and the stream was today(or 15 mins ago) so we should get it if we entered it 15 mins ago, right?

Someone posted the code on the LoL forum and I used it, I hope it works lol

I'm guessing there's millions(?) Of people who's done this. So its gonna take a while for all of them to be done

- - - Updated - - -

P.s I wonder if LoL will get its own board :(

You could create a thread in the feedback board, I can't assure you anything though.

Suggestion LoL Board

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know any better runes for Ezreal? If there is any.
These are what I have currently (for all AD carries)

Bought Jayce, he's pretty strong and damn fun; and I'd say you can pick Jayce against anyone, maybe except for the always annoying Yorick.

Last 3 matches with Ezreal

Not bad I guess. I'm actually getting the hang of last hitting with him etc. I'm used to AP, so using abilities. Whereas Ezreal is Q then last hit. He's pretty awesome.

Lux ultimate is epic in teamfights. Win if you hit them all.

Back