• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

2vmx4xg.png

The custom games was 5vs5 premades btw, with my IRL friends during the weekened. Our team won 2-1. Carried with Lee Sin & Warwick. the lost game we didn't do much, idk what happened but their Ezreal got 22 kills or something and we lost, not even Skarner could carry it D:

Everyone had 1,3k-1,7k elo in the game, and as I knew them IRL, most of them were decent/good. It was fun

It'll do shit loads of dmg to everyone else but the tanks/bruisers + there's Magic pen items, runes and masteries so with a Hat, you'll still hit a lot with your ultimate and other spells on Lux and any other AP carry, and if you have no items, it's you to blame, not the champion

Ye if they got zero Mr but on 30lvl ranked games dat ult stylez wont just workz.

gooby pls.

Ever heard of mp?
I played lux in ranked. Won 1 lost 1. I don't play ranked much. But even then, I've seen others play here as a viable mid laner.

Her ulti can turn around teamfights in an instant. Target the AD carry and AP carry and then you only have to worry about tanks/bruisers

Which I'm sure your AD Carry / Yourself / Your bruiser and tank can take down also.

I hate seeing lux coming down bot when I'm chasing them and they ahve like 10% hp, you know lux is gonna get it xD

I see a lot of lux's only using that ult, to try to pick up runners or what not, I think it's a great way to get a fight started in your favor pop that and even if ya only hit 2 that's still gonna change the tide of the battle.

Then your team does there thing and badda boom! Should be a won team fight, unless your me and your team mates always seem to be in a jungle or top lane farmin when a team fight goes down.

I hate seeing lux coming down bot when I'm chasing them and they ahve like 10% hp, you know lux is gonna get it xD

Same with karthus. You gotta clean up that kill real quick before that motherfucker presses R.

- - - Updated - - -

@up i got this also, but no icon :(

aaand apparently this was my 6,000 post.

this

;d;d

Devoted to League of Legends.

But im saying this shit because on rankeds luxs always clearing minion waves whit ult and just kil lstealing whit ult and its not so hard dodge dat ult whit ap/ad carry. Like zhonyas <3

But im saying this shit because on rankeds luxs always clearing minion waves whit ult and just kil lstealing whit ult and its not so hard dodge dat ult whit ap/ad carry. Like zhonyas <3

Sorry but I wouldn't use a zhonyas for a lux ult.
Simply moving out of the way is enough.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s quick question

what should be the sufficient CS amount for an ADCarry to have at the 20 minute mark?

I'm currently at like 130-160

I just lost 3 games to enemies with Eve's. Well, then I tried her myself for the first time in jungle. Went 15/1/4 (fountain dive op), now someone tell me that bitch's no good.
Just sad how pro my teams are, rofl. Worse than me playing with lv 5's -_- Trash platinum elo.

Sorry but I wouldn't use a zhonyas for a lux ult.
Simply moving out of the way is enough.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s quick question

what should be the sufficient CS amount for an ADCarry to have at the 20 minute mark?

I'm currently at like 130-160

Just said for Example Zhonyas but -.- WTF
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-Btw i hate people who say IM FCKING BEST i got 10/5/1 and my team 5/5/20 they really think they are best players on world if they got most fcking kills this is team game.
And saying teammates are fcking bad because they dont got so much kills..

Last edited:
Just said for Example Zhonyas but -.- WTF
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-Btw i hate people who say IM FCKING BEST i got 10/5/1 and my team 5/5/20 they really think they are best players on world if they got most fcking kills this is team game.
And saying teammates are fcking bad because they dont got so much kills..

irVdM8t.jpg

IM FCKING BEST i got 21/3/7 and my team 5/5/20! I AM BEST IN WORLD !
My teammates are fcking bad because they dont got so much kills..

Edit:
Can someone explain to me why my Championship Riven still has green shits?
z70o0cL.jpg

Last edited:

I bought kata, tried her on a co-op, then ranked.

Daaaaaaaaaaayum. What a beast.

7 deaths were due to Rammus OP Taunt

Back