• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Ill prolly start a flamewar, but smurfing and noobbashing is one of the saddest things ever in online gaming.

If you're referring to me 'smurfing', its k. I'm not doing it to "dominate". I only want a second lvl 30 account in my 'arsenal' :D

but y flaming newbies when they have 30 accounts and play with lvls 1s is sad. I'm just trying to have fun while lvling my account.

It isn't random on that pic just saying :p
Anyone wanna play with me in 1126 elo? It's funny every game

I was for real <,< It's fun to play there from time to time, at low level atleast. But ima create a new account on west instead from lvl 1

- - - Updated - - -

first game on my new account,

29232ps.png

Players like Renekton makes me sadpanda. He said in champ select he's lvl 30 and will carry us noobs then QQed ingame because he had a noob team in allchat, lawl

Nice kill/death ratio man!

Guys, can you tell me which runes are the best for Lee Sin (jungle ofc) ?

search for: JUNGLE WITH FEAR, and and rune page(AD/SPEED), works good with lee and you are able to buy boots as 1 item on him aswell, i use theese runes on high elo

didnt understand you but i think you meant whats better, the question is hard to answer buy i prefer mostly ap andd 8-10 magic penetrationen and also depends who you're facing at mid lane, and also ex, vladimir, orianna, cassiopeia isnt in need of magic pen, cuz every ability theese champion has does magic dmg (even orianna's shield)

no that wasn't what I was asking, tho thanks for the info :x

your AD/SPEED runepage has ap mpen in it

Back