• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

>>new account for stomping
>>8 wins 5 loss

>>new account for practise
>>trolling on new acc while being drunk with friends on friday

But no, I wouldn't make a new account to stomp, I aldready do that with my main account. Plus my main account has more than 2 purchased Champions, shit loads of skins and runes. Why would I give that up for an account without Flash/Ignite, champs, skins and runes just to stomp more noobs (more as in more)?

Your argument is invalid.

>>new account for practise
>>trolling on new acc while being drunk with friends on friday

But no, I wouldn't make a new account to stomp, I aldready do that with my main account. Plus my main account has more than 2 purchased Champions, shit loads of skins and runes. Why would I give that up for an account without Flash/Ignite, champs, skins and runes just to stomp more noobs (more as in more)?

Your argument is invalid.
>>new account for stomping
>>8 wins 5 loss

> Trying to greentext with double arrows
> Loses games, blames alcohol

Shit Tyrone get it together!

Nah, I couldn't care less if he afked or not, he said he couldn't connect in the chat, as you can see it's blinking in the screenshot :p

That Corki was far worse. He did everything to stand out as a "pro".

#1 used SK tag in name
#2 Calls everyone "Epik" noobs.
#3 Says he'll carry
#4 Brags in all-chat
#5 Says he carry the game
#6 Brags because he was carried in 4vs5 match

and he said he would "AFK Feed" ???

- - - Updated - - -

huehue, srryy xitoz my mom obviously had other plans for me. Anyhow, sorry :p

no problemo, i dont really care if I lose or not on my lowbie account, it's for fun & practise. Going hard in S3

Last edited:
Nevalopo how do you put the rings in ur name :p

Celsius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

- - - Updated - - -

Riot Lyte said:
Player Support used to give players chances like this if they said "Just one last chance, I promise I will change!" 95% of the players ended up permabanned after their second chance.

We learned not to do it anymore. It was extremely irresponsible to our good players.

Damn.

Haha nice one!!!One time on 5v5 ranked game i stole baron whit twisted fate wild cards and had zero vision too :D

What is up with teams not trusting me with Yorick mid. I end up stomping the other team's mid.

im lvl 8 now ... I forgot how hard and how long time it takes to level up a new account to 30 <.<

I got perma-baned so I do some refferals for my noob acc (25 lvl)
Here is first game :
Six kills, 2 penta, 2 quadra:

61421551861943022897.png

Back