• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

The leaverbuster only detects you if you stand AFK ingame and dont disconnect from the game. If you do, it's up to Tribunal.

Also, he gets no elo.

- - - Updated - - -

Only 900 elo players reads past item build unless it's some freaky secret tactic like invertedcomposer and Singed with bugged poison trail and shit

I have been instant banned after leaving 2x in a row/day

I have been instant banned after leaving 2x in a row/day

It's officially stated that the leaverbuster works this way. You probably left your character AFKing in some way, and Tribunal works fast, if you get enough reports, you'll get in the Tribunal and it'll take up to 1 hour (usually less) to be punished by tribunal

And as you left two matches on a single day, it was the Tribunal. If you AFK in base a full game, you'll be warned/banned the second you press the forward button to stats page

It's officially stated that the leaverbuster works this way. You probably left your character AFKing in some way, and Tribunal works fast, if you get enough reports, you'll get in the Tribunal and it'll take up to 1 hour (usually less) to be punished by tribunal

And as you left two matches on a single day, it was the Tribunal. If you AFK in base a full game, you'll be warned/banned the second you press the forward button to stats page
oh well I left the game,joined after like 30 minutes again because I though the match has end already but it didnt,so i played for the last 5 minutes and right after the game was finished I was banned

random guy adding me watching me on spectate showbarthingy

H-5f0I.png

he went on for an hour how good i was :8

Errybody wants a piece of my eve.

I hate Eve too, if she is in the opponent team, she shits on you. If she is in your team, well, ask that 1900 elo guy in my last match going 3/15/2.
In the end even the enemies reported her, for the first time I saw a non-toxic community act. Everyone hated on Eve and was willing to report her, just because, everyone hates Eve, the champion in general.

This feeling when you want to start s3 perfectly and you lose 4 games becouse of teammates.

3v5 / 4v5 / good match / and 4v5 with soraka (my supp) she didnt know what is ward's for.

Fuck dat elo.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh sorry 5, now leaving Vayne and feed Vald, Why do I have such bad luck?

Kf3yD.png

Last edited:
Dont blame others its dont really help like i got now nice lose streak and its kinda my fault played bad.
Or if its leaver or afker then its sucks.

Back