• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

The highest elo, the more pro you are, the lower, you suck. Average is 1200~1400, Good is 1500~1700, Nerds 1800+

Yeah? And how many easy wins have you had because the enemy team had trolls/feeders/leavers? It's not 100% accurate, however it's a good 80% or so.

OMG that queue is really stupid.

3 noobs ADC guys (Vayne, Ezreal, Tristana) in one team and nobody want to leave him role, so i decided to leave from ranked and...

WHAT THE F**K ?

Ult2a.png

Last edited:
ok so i just went like 0/10 shaco at 1900-2000 elo.. imma practice shaco cuz fk he is so hard to play when u get invaded and get both ur buffs stolen. my skillz are not enuf for shaco at dis elo

ok so i just went like 0/10 shaco at 1900-2000 elo.. imma practice shaco cuz fk he is so hard to play when u get invaded and get both ur buffs stolen. my skillz are not enuf for shaco at dis elo

derp ultimate pls

havent played normal in a LONG time so finally decided to try it agian ^^ went ap shen and got quadkill almost penta but batmobile was not ready

6GKirB.png

SfMmvI.png

Back