• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

i gained from 1200 to 1315 elo but then i get trolled so many games in a row and afkers that i am @ 1250 again how can i get higher elo iff i get so many times trolled?

You gotta keep playing, I have 72 wins and 64 loss or something like that, that's 1415~ elo and I usually go up to 1460~ down to 1380~ and stay for that range for a while, but last week I was staying in 1300 ~ 1415 range, keep playing and you will slowly go up, unless you get really lucky and get a long win streak. If you play 40+ games, and you're still within the same elo or within 20~35 elo range, you most likely belong in that elo then.

You gotta keep playing, I have 72 wins and 64 loss or something like that, that's 1415~ elo and I usually go up to 1460~ down to 1380~ and stay for that range for a while, but last week I was staying in 1300 ~ 1415 range, keep playing and you will slowly go up, unless you get really lucky and get a long win streak. If you play 40+ games, and you're still within the same elo or within 20~35 elo range, you most likely belong in that elo then.

but 90% off the game loses is that i got trolled so hard that its a 100% lose 1200 - 1300 elo is worser then 800 elo and i was a 800 elo player in season 2 >,< how higher elo u get how harder u get trolled it seems its so unfair

but 90% off the game loses is that i got trolled so hard that its a 100% lose 1200 - 1300 elo is worser then 800 elo and i was a 800 elo player in season 2 >,< how higher elo u get how harder u get trolled it seems its so unfair

I don't want to be mean here but if you can't carry games to climb elo you simply don't deserve it, that's about it :p

I don't want to be mean here but if you can't carry games to climb elo you simply don't deserve it, that's about it :p

But there is certain games you just cannot carry.
@WardawG

2 Kills
10 Deaths
6 Assists
107 CS at 33 minutes
AS SION

3 Kills
7 Deaths
2 Assists
70 CS at 25 mins

2 Kills
6 Deaths
2 Assists
90 CS at 26 mins
AS KATARINA

2 Kills
9 Deaths
10 Assists
87 CS at 30 mins
AS EVELYNN

These matches, people trolled too yeye?

edit; no to mention cho'gath also which is like the easiest champ to get CS and KS on

have u ever thought that it could be YOUR mistakes that is costing the team?

1400 is trolls heaven because it's where unranked get matched, however 1200-1300 isn't filled with that many trolls, if you simply can't get out of it, you belong there

--
Goddamit I can't seem to get a damn penta with sivir..
1st quadra, guy stole last kill
2nd quadra, I couldn't reach the guy, so someone else killed him.
3rd quadra, the first guy to die was destroyed and I didn't get the kill, the rest were all mine.
0nxHK.png

I wouldn't mind some assistance getting to 1500 :)

- - - Updated - - -

BTW looking at your daily elo history (left) it pretty much stays constant, which shows that you fit in that elo, you don't gain too much or lose too much, but stay within that range, however in mine (right) you can see that I went up, got troll games and dropped, and kept doing a bit bad so it kept decending, then I picked up my game and started rising up, then yesterday I got a couple of troll games, so it dropped again, and now I'm rising it up again.
weEGr.png

EDIT: And here's a clear example of when you are losing elo to trolls. You can see that he dramatically drops which is often due to trolls, then he rises again, only to get trolled back down again.
XeKV6.png

Last edited:

I'm stuck on 1200 elo on 1 account and I'm 1500+ elo on 2 others >_<

However I figured out why after quite some time, I shouldn't not be allowed in the jungle. Also, I was a part of the trolling, TF support etc etc.. :D

BTW:
[video=youtube;pc-EP-0xEDQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc-EP-0xEDQ[/video]

that fits if you play support :D

My win/loss makes a face :D ignore the W
m9II2U.png

EDIT

So unfair when people decide to troll in champ select and you are forced to dodge only to get a 30 minute penalty...

Last edited:
Back