• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Your pics was useless, normals games= everyone can just trollröll i dont want even see fcking normal game pics, its like if i go play against bots and get 10x penta and post some pics.

So ignore my posts or GTFO, everyone can public what they can -.-.

There is no any difference between 1000-1400 rating its same like normal ^_^

You might be 900 elo ranked, but not in normals, they're different. And based on Potar's win/loss rate, I assume he's 900.

no ranked are pro,ranked is the future,just sad most of the people are -1000elo

I was really pissed of dat gamew hen i played ranked games (like 4-5 times) my k/d ratio is really low, becouse half on my games were like trolls / leavers its hard to take out from elo hell, now im playing more better than ~~2-3 months ago and i didnt play ranked yet (ouch one time tf). Meaby my elo is really low now, but look at situaction when i had really bad games at start (-40-50 ratio per game or + 40-50 as i said 1 time be my and some by leavers / trolls) so for example if i lost 2/3 of my games i will be at 1000 elo, its really hard to climb up becouse im reciving like 10 elo per game.

I was really pissed of dat gamew hen i played ranked games (like 4-5 times) my k/d ratio is really low, becouse half on my games were like trolls / leavers its hard to take out from elo hell, now im playing more better than ~~2-3 months ago and i didnt play ranked yet (ouch one time tf). Meaby my elo is really low now, but look at situaction when i had really bad games at start (-40-50 ratio per game or + 40-50 as i said 1 time be my and some by leavers / trolls) so for example if i lost 2/3 of my games i will be at 1000 elo, its really hard to climb up becouse im reciving like 10 elo per game.

Your grammar gives me cancer.

FUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I used to buy the championspack toget the Gothic annie skin which was just.. it was defenitly worth it because NO ONE had it. never played against an annie using it and actually I was some kind of proud. Now its avaliabe after the graphic update of annie.. gg wp. :(

- - - Updated - - -

and since I just read the shit you guys wrote few days/hours ago: I'm at 1.6k elo and im stuck with warwick ap bot supports and ezreal junglers. Keep flaming on normal games where I sometimes mess with people that just play amazing.

Back